4 bedroom detached house for saleWoodhall Park Grove, Pudsey
- Substantial Detached Property
- Four Bedrooms, Two En-Suites
- Two High Spec Kitchens
- Attractive Rear Garden
- Driveway Providing Off Street Parking for upto 6 Cars
- Double Glazing & Central Heating Throughout
- Sought After Location
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this SUBSTANTIAL detached property which benefits from FOUR BEDROOMS, driveway providing ample OFF STREET PARKING for up to six cars and an ATTRACTIVE REAR GARDEN. Early viewing is essential...
Woodhall Park Grove
A substantial four bedroom detached property benefiting from a block paved driveway providing off street parking for up to six cars. This is a superb family home set on a substantial plot. Early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the quality and scope of accommodation on offer. Accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance hall, lounge, dining room and useful second reception room currently used as a sitting room, two high specification kitchens and a conservatory. To the first floor are four bedrooms, two with ensuites and a house bathroom. To the outside a block paved driveway, garage and attractive rear gardens with a secure outbuilding for storage.
A spacious entrance hall with a door to the front, oak floors, single glazed window to the front, radiator, useful pantry and cloakroom.
A a contemporary downstairs cloakroom with tiled flooring, radiator, wash hand basin and WC.
Lounge 24' 3" x 11' 1" ( 7.39m x 3.38m )
The lounge comprises; a feature wooden beam, oak flooring, a modern inset gas fire, radiator, double glazed window to the front and patio doors to the rear.
Dining Room 9' 10" x 11' 2" ( 3.00m x 3.40m )
A useful second reception room currently being used as a dining room featuring wooden beams, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Third Reception Room 18' 4" x 14' 2" ( 5.59m x 4.32m )
An additional reception room currently being used as a second sitting room, with an oak floor, contemporary inset gas fire, modern and stylish radiators and double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 19' 4" ( 3.68m x 5.89m )
The modern, high specification fitted kitchen features a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer units, tiled splashbacks, island unit, space for range cooker, 5 point gas hob, radiator, door to the conservatory and double glazed window to the rear.
Second Kitchen 15' 4" x 6' 9" ( 4.67m x 2.06m )
This property benefits from a second kitchen with a range of wall and base units, breakfast bar and complimentary work surfaces over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, 5 point gas hob with cooker hood, central heating boiler, door to the rear garden, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
Conservatory 8' 11" x 11' 4" ( 2.72m x 3.45m )
An ideal space to sit and relax and enjoy the garden with oak flooring and a radiator.
Stairs from the ground floor, access to the loft, radiator and double glazed skylight window to the front.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 13' 9" ( 4.14m x 4.19m )
Bedroom one benefits from fitted wardrobes, radiator, double glazed window to the front and ensuite shower room.
A useful, fully tiled ensuite comprising; Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, heated towel rail, and double glazed skylight window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 13' 6" ( 3.45m x 4.11m )
Bedroom two benefits from a walk in wardrobe, radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
An ensuite comprising; Bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin, tiled flooring, heated towel rail and double glazed skylight window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 12' 6" x 10' 3" ( 3.81m x 3.12m )
Fitted wardrobe, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Four 12' 6" x 10' ( 3.81m x 3.05m )
Bedroom four benefits from fitted wardrobes, Juliet balcony, with lovely views over the garden, a radiator and a double glazed window.
The part tiled house bathroom comprises: Bath with shower, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel radiator, bidet and a double glazed window to the front.
The property benefits from a block paved driveway to the front providing off street parking for upto six cars.
To the rear is an attractive garden with decked and paved area. Pathways wind amongst the trees and shrub borders. The property also benefits from an outhouse with steel doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43202352.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.