2 bedroom apartment for saleRiver View, Northampton
Sold STC £125,000
- Open Plan Living Area
- Radiator Central Heating
- Two Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking Space
- **NO ONWARD CHAIN**
**PUBLIC NOTICE** William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £120,000 for 6 Cotton Court, River View, NN4 8EL. Anyone wishing to place an offer on the property should contact William H Brown at 9 Bridge Street, Northampton, NN1 1NH on 01604 632322 prior to exchange of contracts.
William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £120,000 for 6 Cotton Court, River View, NN4 8EL. Anyone wishing to place an offer on the property should contact William H Brown at 9 Bridge Street, Northampton, NN1 1NH on 01604 632322 prior to exchange of contracts.
**NO CHAIN** This first floor apartment in Southbridge is offered to the market with no onward chain. Situated within close proximity to the town centre as well as local amenities and bus routes this property would make an ideal first time buy or investment.
Open Plan Lounge/kitchen Area 21' 11" x 16' 4" max ( 6.68m x 4.98m max )
'L' shaped room.
Double glazed window, double glazed doors to 'Juliette' balcony, two radiators and open plan to kitchen.
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, electric oven and gas hob, integrated washing machine and double glazed window.
Bedroom One 11' 4" max x 10' 3" ( 3.45m max x 3.12m )
Double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 8' 8" max ( 3.12m x 2.64m max )
Double glazed window and radiator.
Suite comprising bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, low flush WC, radiator, complementary tiling and obscure double glazed window.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43202442.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS108054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.