4 bedroom detached house for saleMain Street, Milcombe
- A handsome beautifully constructed stone house
- Non-estate position
- Highly regarded and sought after village
- "Living" kitchen/dining room
- Two reception rooms
- Four bedrooms
- Bathroom, en-suite shower room and cloakroom
- Plenty of parking and garage space
- Walled rear garden
A HANDSOME BEAUTIFULLY CONSTRUCTED STONE HOUSE IN A NON-ESTATE POSITION WITHIN THIS HIGHLY REGARDED AND SOUGHT AFTER NORTH OXFORDSHIRE VILLAGE.
Porch, spacious entrance hall, cloakroom and utility room, "Living" kitchen/dining room, sitting room, study, landing, four bedrooms, two bathrooms, central heating, double glazing, plenty of car parking/garage space, walled rear garden.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£595,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury 5 miles
Chipping Norton 9 miles
Oxford 20 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 7 miles
Banbury railway station 6 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 55 mins
Directions - From Banbury take the A361 Chipping Norton road. After approximately 3 miles Bloxham village will be reached and having left the village on the Chipping Norton side take the first right hand turning signposted to Milcombe and Hook Norton. Having entered Milcombe continue on the main road passing the church on your left hand side and Dairy Farm is then the fourth property on the left.
Situation - MILCOMBE lies approx. 5 miles South West of Banbury. Within the village there is a public house, parish church, local store and post office. The larger village of BLOXHAM lies approximately 1 mile away and here there are excellent daily facilities to include shops, public houses/restaurants, churches of differing denominations, golf and driving range, doctors and dentists surgeries. The property lies within the catchment area of the Warriner School at Bloxham and is within easy reach of the private Tudor Hall School and Bloxham College.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* A stone built family house with spacious accommodation.
* Constructed in 2007 to a high specification the property provides light and airy accommodation with underfloor heating throughout the ground floor.
* Built of local Hornton stone beneath a slate roof.
* Entrance porch with oak door, matwell, stone tiled floor, built-in cupboards, wall mounted thermostat.
* Spacious entrance hall with stone tiled floor, stairs rising to first floor, stable door leading to rear garden, large built-in cloakroom cupboard.
* Utility room with base units, eye level cabinets, plumbing for automatic washing machine, extractor fan, oil fired boiler for domestic hot water and central heating system.
* Cloakroom with WC, wash basin with mixer tap.
* Study with stone tiled floor, telephone point.
* Sitting room. Attractive beamed fireplace and flagstone hearth, fitted multi fuel burning stove, ceiling beam, built-in cupboards and bookshelves to one side of fireplace, wall mounted thermostat.
* First class "Living" kitchen dining room with a range of shaker style units and integrated appliances. Single drainer one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, base units having working surfaces, cupboards and drawers, eye level cabinets, stainless steel oven stainless steel extractor hood and ceramic hob, ceramic tiled floors, two ceiling beams, TV point, wall mounted thermostat, French doors to patio and garden, attractive vaulted ceiling with four velux roof lights, downer spotlighting.
First Floor - * Attractive oak staircase to first floor leading to landing which has a wall mounted thermostat.
* Three double bedrooms and a single bedroom.
* Master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room with a large shower cubicle, wash basin with mixer tap, WC, ceramic tiled splashbacks, ceramic tiled floor, shaver point, extractor.
* Bedroom two has a built-in wardrobe.
* Bedroom three is a double bedroom and bedroom four has a built-in cupboard with hot water cylinder within and a trap to the roof space.
* Family bathroom comprising WC, wash basin, shower unit over bath, shower screen, stone tiled splashbacks and wall, chrome towel radiator, extractor, trap to roof space.
* The front garden/courtyard area is bounded by an attractive stone pillared wall with wrought ironwork together with a Beech hedge. Access to the front and side is over a shared driveway which leads into the privately owned front courtyard where there is plenty of car parking space. It is thought that there is space for the erection of a garage, subject to planning permission, within this forecourt.
* The rear garden is of an easily managed size and comprises a large flagstone patio area and a lawn. Included in the sale is a timber summerhouse. Outside tap. Outside lighting. Gate to side.
Services - Mains water, electricity and drainage are connected. Oil fired central heating, underfloor to ground floor, radiators to first floor. Oil fired boiler within utility room.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agent's Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26408918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.