2 bedroom flat for saleValentia Road, Hoylake
Under Offer £169,999
- upper floor split level apartment
- two double bedrooms & shower room
- lounge with feature fireplace
- dining kitchen with appliances
- allocated garden & parking
- no ongoing chain must be viewed
If ideal proximity to local amenities, rail link and the waterfront are high on your property wish list then look no further than this enchanting split level, upper floor apartment. The current owners have taken time and great care over the re-furbishment and presentation within, creating a spacious, most inviting and unique home which will undoubtedly prove as a popular property purchase choice. In brief the apartment comprises of communal entrance vestibule with stairs rising to the first floor entrance door to the main accommodation with entrance hallway, steps to 'mezzanine' sitting area leading to main staitcase, rising to the living space which offers superb dining kitchen with integrated appliances, lounge with fireplace, two double bedrooms and shower room. The apartment is available to purchase with the advantage of no ongoing chain and benefits from an allocated garden frontage and parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43206708.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6437602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.