3 bedroom character property for saleCrib Street, Ware
- Grade II Listed property
- Character features throughout
- Two / three bedrooms
- Off street parking
- Rear garden
William H Brown bring to market this exceptional Grade II Listed property situated within Ware town centre. The property dates back to the 1490's and offers unique and quirky accommodation and has been lovingly cared for by the current owners - must be viewed to appreciate.
Accommodation Comprises Of:
Leaded light window to front. Stairs rising to first floor with under-stair storage cupboard. Original doors off to kitchen and bathroom. Tiled floor. Tudor arch leads through to:
Lounge 14' 9" max x 13' 5" ( 4.50m max x 4.09m )
Two leaded light windows to front. Feature Inglenook fireplace with cast iron wood burner and quarry tiled hearth. Exposed beams and stud work. Walk-in storage cupboard, television point, feature internal leaded light windows to kitchen, fitted carpet flooring, recessed lighting and two feature column radiators.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 13' 6" x 10' 9" ( 4.11m x 3.28m )
Bespoke door leading into a superbly re-fitted bespoke kitchen featuring a range of wall and base units with drawers and granite work surfaces over, incorporating a 1 1/2 bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and complimentary tiling to splashback areas. Gas cooker point with 'Neff' hood. Tiled flooring, integrated 'Neff' dishwasher, fridge-freezer and microwave plus 'Indesit' washing machine. Exposed beams, leaded light window to rear overlooking rear garden and stable door giving access to rear garden. Built in larder cupboard housing wall mounted combination boiler which supplies domestic hot water and central heating to radiators. Feature column radiator.
Bespoke door leading into a re-designed and re-fitted to an excellent standard and comprising Victorian style roll top free-standing bath with mixer tap and shower over with curtain and rail, low flush wc and vanity wash hand basin with tiling. Tiled flooring, feature column radiator, exposed beams, recessed lighting and two leaded light obscure windows to side.
First Floor Landing
Galleried stairwell with leaded light windows to side and rear. Doors to bedrooms.
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 12' 9" ( 4.32m x 3.89m )
Leaded light window to front aspect. Exposed beams to walls and ceiling.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" x 12' 5" ( 4.32m x 3.78m )
Dual aspect leaded light windows to side and rear. Vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, feature column radiator, feature door giving access to loft area.
Bedroom Three 6' x 4' 10" ( 1.83m x 1.47m )
Leaded light window to side and fitted carpet flooring.
Recently re-designed with a recessed patio area with sleepers and steps leading up to lawn area with fenced perimeters, outside water tap, rear patio and double gates leading to:
Providing off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE104163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.