Office for saleCamden Barns, Camden Street, Birmingham, B1
7,300 sq. ft.
- 7,300 sq ft (678 sq m)
- Use class orders: A2 Financial and Professional Services, B1 Business and B8 Storage and Distribution
- Character Office/Business Units
- Only 1/2 mile from Birmingham City Centre
- Plots Available up to - 7,300 ft2
The property is situated off Camden Street in Birmingham's historic and vibrant Jewellery Quarter only half a mile from Birmingham City Centre and being situated off the main A457 Sandpits leading directly into the City Centre
The premises are within close proximity of the middle ring road A4540 providing a direct link to the A38(M) at Dartmouth Circus linking with the national motorway network at J6 of the M6 (Spaghetti Junction).
The property comprises a substantial block of character barn building, being two story and of traditional brick construction with pitched tiled roofs.
The premises currently comprise ground and first floor accommodation with blue brick flooring and exposed brickwork walls roof trusses.
The building can be split to cater for occupiers individual requirements up to 7,300 ft2.
The developer proposes to deliver the property in a shell state as follows:
* New Window Frames and Glazing
* Fire Lined
* Main Services Bought in and Metered
Price / Tenure
Offers in the region of £150 psf are sought for the freehold interest in this property.
We understand that the property has consent under use classes B1 and B2.
The property may be suitable for alternative uses subject to obtaining the necessary planning consents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-43207836.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Camden_Barns. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Siddall Jones Ltd, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.