2 bedroom retirement property for saleOrchard Meadows, Banbury
- Two Bedroom retirement apartment
- Large living room
- Very large master bedroom with en-suite "Jack and Jill" wet room
- Exceptional communal facilities
- Large landscaped South facing garden overlooking parkland
- Communal parking
- No onward chain.
AN EXCEPTIONALLY WELL PROPORTIONED FIRST FLOOR TWO BEDROOMED RETIREMENT APARTMENT IN A RELATIVELY NEW AND EXCEPTIONALLY WELL APPOINTED DEVELOPMENT.
Hall, large living room, kitchen, very large master bedroom with en-suite "Jack and Jill" wet room, further double bedroom, exceptional communal facilities including second floor library/sitting room, main residents lounge, laundry, function room, restaurant, buggy store, guest room, large landscaped South facing garden overlooking parkland, communal parking, no onward chain.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£122,500 FOR A 75% SHARE</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 1.5 miles
Banbury railway station 2 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2 miles
Oxford 23 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Directions - From Banbury Cross proceed via West Bar into the Broughton Road and at the roundabout turn right into Woodgreen Avenue and proceed to the next roundabout taking the first on the left into The Fairway. Continue until Prescott Avenue is found on the left and then take the first turning left into Prescott Close and then follow the sign to Orchard Meadows on the left and the property will be found at the end of the road with the apartments on the right hand side with parking in front.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - 8 ORCHARD MEADOWS forms part of a retirement complex with optional care schemes available if required. This is an exceptionally spacious and well appointed apartment on the first floor with pleasant outlooks complemented by extensive communal facilities in this exceptionally well served development. This is a shared ownership opportunity and the quoted price represents 75% of the gross value.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features are as follows:
* An exceptionally well proportioned first floor two bedroomed retirement apartment,
* Occupying a pleasant position with outlooks to front and side over gardens and views beyond.
* Exceptionally large entrance hall with double built-in storage cupboards.
* Very spacious living room with window to front.
* Modern kitchen with a smart range of base and eye level units incorporating a single drainer sink, built-in oven, ceramic hob and stainless steel extractor, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for dishwasher.
* Very large main bedroom with window to side over a treed area and views beyond, door to the wet room.
* Large double second double bedroom with window to front.
* Jack and Jill wet room with doors to the main bedroom and hall, fully tiled shower area, wash hand basin and WC.
* Lovely landscaped South facing communal gardens to rear overlooking parkland.
* Communal parking to front.
* Communal library and sitting room with TV on the second floor.
* Communal facilities on the ground floor including large lounge, laundry, function room, restaurant, buggy store and guest room.
* Electric radiator heating.
Leasehold - The Lease Term is 125 years from the 28th June 2011.
There is monthly service charge of £422.83 and a weekly Core Care Charge of £55.50.
Residents must be over the age of 55.
Services - All mains services are connected with the exception of gas.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band C.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43210662.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26407179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.