5 bedroom detached house for saleBack Lane, Goole, DN14
- 2360 square feet (219 sq metres) of habitable floor space
- Brand new 5 bedroom detached quality home
- Opportunity for own choice of kitchen and bathrooms
- Close access to M62 corridor
- Unique bespoke build
- Good sized detached garage
- In walking distance to primary school
- Optional open plan or individual living/kitchen/dining room(s)
- Quiet village location
- Opportunity to include renewable energy sources at early build stage
We are delighted to offer for sale this 6 bedroom detached house and garage in this sought after and convenient location near Snaith and within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
Newly built by local builders, N Zaifert Ltd with 40 years experience building bespoke homes for the private client, this impressive family home with accommodation over 3 levels currently has spacious kitchen and dining plus lounge with French doors leading to garden. The property has spacious bedrooms,family bathroom, plus 3 ensuite bathrooms.
The property is at a build stage which allows the client to have their own interior specifications implemented.
Please see the plan drawings and floor plans with this
listing. To fully appreciate this property and its location please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
To see other work by N Zaifert Ltd please go to www.normanzaifertltd.co.uk.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43210869.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6rb-l567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.