2 bedroom park home for saleBroughton Park, Shoreditch, Taunton
- Countryside views
- Spacious accommodation
- Stunning gardens
- Rural location yet close to Taunton
- Two bedrooms and a study
THE BEST ON THE SITE? An outstanding example of a mobile home with well-presented spacious accommodation and lovely gardens. GREAT VIEWS OVER NEARBY COUNTRYSIDE!
A well-proportioned and very well-presented two bedroom residential park home for the over 55's. The home is set on this sought after site and enjoys views over open countryside. The accommodation comprises: entrance/inner hall, lounge/dining area, kitchen& utility, two bedrooms & a shower room. The main bedroom has a study room that was originally designed for an en-suite that could arguably be made as a very small third bedroom. The home is heated by gas heating & also benefits from double glazing. To the outside there are stunning garden areas & a decked area, along with a parking space immediately in front of the home.
Features radiator, loft hatch, two cupboards and doors to all accommodation including;
Features coving, radiator, spotlights, part tiling, rear facing double glazed window and a fitted kitchen comprising of matching wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces and stainless steel one and a half bowl drainer sink. Archway to utility area.
Features coving, matching wall and base units, door to rear and boiler. Space and plumbing is available for a washing machine and fridge freezer.
Open plan living/dining room with stunning high ceilings featuring radiator and two front facing windows.
A spacious, light hub of the house with side facing window, gas fire and door to raised decking area.
Features front facing double glazed window, radiator, coving, towel rail, party tiled walls and a suite comprising of wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
Bedroom One 12' 2" + recess x 9' 7" ( 3.71m + recess x 2.92m )
Features side facing double glazed window, radiator, coving, fitted wardrobes, over bed storage and door leading to;
Features rear facing double glazed window, coving and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" max x 9' 7" max ( 3.15m max x 2.92m max )
Features front facing double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobes and over bed cupboards.
To the front of the property is a parking space and steps leading to the front door. The stunning and colourful gardens surround the property and are laid to lawn with a range of flower beds, plants and vegetables. There are two raised decking areas and an outside storage shed. A viewing is a must to fully appreciate what is on offer.
Ground Rent is approximately £153 per month (to be confirmed).
10% Site return fee upon re-sale.
Sold with the Mobile Homes Act 2013.
Over 55's Only.
From Taunton proceed in a South easterly direction along South Road, which eventually leads into Shoreditch Road. Continue over the motorway bridge turning almost immediately left signposted Staple Fitzpaine. After taking this turning as the road bears right, turn left and left again into Broughton Park where the park home will be situated further highlighted with a Fox & Sons for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU103000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.