2 bedroom terraced house for sale4 Maes y Llan, Cerrigydrudion
- 2 Bedroom
- Pleasant village location
- Upvc double glazing
- Garden area
- Attic Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
A 2 bedroom mid-terrace cottage of 5 situated in a pleasant village location a short distance from the A5 Holyhead to London road. EPC rating G.
The property benefits oil fired central heating, upvc double glazing and comprises Vesitbule, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms, Shower/WC, Attic Room, parking and garden area.
FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY
General Remarks -
Situation & Directions - The property is situated in a very pleasant centre of village location within easy walking distance from the village of amenities and a short distance from the A5 Holyhead to London road.
From Denbigh take the A543 Pentrefoelas road, then left onto the B4501 Cerrigydrudion road, proceed into the village of Cerrigydrudion and at the T junction by the White Lion Hotel turn right and then immediately left and then left again into the car park behind the library and the property will be found on the left hand side.
Description - A delightful 2 bedroom mid-terrace cottage with potential for a third bedroom in the attic which is floored. The property is considered idea for first time buyer or as a holiday retreat.
The accommodation briefly comprises :-
Slate steps lead to UPVC double glazed front door -
Vestibule - 1.17m x 1.06m - Glazed door to :-
Lounge - 3.85m x 3.80m - Modern tiled fireplace with recess cupboard and shelving, 2 radiators, double glazed window to front, glazed door to :-
Dining Room - 3.12m x 2.09m - Double glazed window to rear, stairs to first floor, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, electric meter cupboard and door to :-
Kitchen - 2.83m x 2.08m - Quarry tiled floor, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, pine floor units with worktops, wall units and larder cupboard, electric cooker point, part tiled walls, plumbing for automatic washing machine, double glazed window to rear, Georgian wired single glazed door to enclosed rear yard, upvc double glazed external door to rear parking area.
First Floor -
Landing - Stairs to attic and doors to :-
Bedroom 1 - 3.85m x 2.93m - Built-in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with fitted electric immersion, radiator and double glazed window to front with fine distant hill views.
Bedroom 2 - 2.98m x 2.06m - Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Shower Room/Wc - 2.84m x 2.05m - White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, double shower cubicle with Aqua Profile Plus Heat Store electric shower, double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Attic - 3.85m x 3.79m - (reduced head room) - Velux window to front and rear, boxed in cold water storage and central heating headed tanks.
Outside - Paved patio area to front with shared pedestrian access gateway, enclosed concreted rear yard with boiler room off housing Firebird Oylympic 50.82 floor standing oil fired central heating boiler.
Rear parking area access to which is by a right of way. Front garden situated a short distance from the cottage with aluminimum framed greenhouse and timber garden store shed.
Viewing Arranagements - Viewing is strictly by prior appointment through Agents Denbigh Office (Tel No :- 01745 812049)
Tenure & Possession - We are given to understand that the property is Freehold and offered with Vacant Possession upon completion.
NB PROSPECTIVE PURCHASERS SHOULD SEEK VERIFICATION VIA THEIR OWN SOLICITORS IN THIS REGARD
Services - The property is understood to be connected to mains water, mains electricity and drainage.
NB THE AGENTS HAVE NOT TESTED ANY SERVICES, APPARATUS OR EQUIPMENT APPROPRIATE TO THIS PROPERTY. INTERESTED PARTIES MUST SATISFY THEIR OWN REQUIREMENTS IN ALL RESPECTS (INCLUDING AVAILABILITY & CAPACITY ETC) PRIOR TO A COMMITMENT TO PURCHASE.
Plans & Particulars - These have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct but interested parties must satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the statements within them. No person in the employment of Clough & Co, the Agents, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property and these particulars do not constitute an offer or contract.
Easements, Wayleaves - & RIGHTS OF WAY
This property is sold subject to all and any rights, including rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and all existing Wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cables, wires, drains, water, gas and electricity supplies; and other rights and obligations; quasi-easements and restrictive covenants; and all existing Wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cables, wires, drains, water, gas and other pipes whether referred to in these particulars or not. The property is also conveyed subject to all matters revealed in the title accompanying the Contracts of Sale.
Town & Country Planning - The property, notwithstanding any description contained in these particulars, is sold subject to any Development Plan, Tree Preservation Order, Town Planning Scheme, Agreement, Resolution or Notice which may be existing or become effective, and also subject to any Statutory Provision(s) or By-Law(s) without obligation on the part of the Vendor or the Agents to specify them.
Important - 1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property; please ask for further information/verification.
2. Nothing in these Particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph(s) depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph(s). No assumption should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any area, measurements, aspects or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY. If such details are fundamental to a purchaser, such purchaser(s) must rely on their own enquiries.
5. Where any reference is made to Planning Permission or potential uses, such information is given by Clough & Co in good faith. Purchasers should, however, make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the proprety are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match any expectations you may have of the property
7. Following EU/Government Legislation, Clough & Co reserve the right to seek formal confirmation of identity and address details from any prospective purchaser of this property.
Buying Procedure - Upon viewing this property, should you wish to proceed with a proposed purchase, please adhere to the following:-
1. Submit your offer as soon as possible to CLOUGH & CO in order that they can obtain their client's instructions.
2. Should your offer be accepted by our client (subject to contract), then details of your proposed purchase can then be confirmed to the relevant Solicitors.
Selling Procedure - Should you require a no obligation market appraisal of your own property then please contact our Denbigh Office (Tel: 01745 81 2049) to make an appointment for our Manager to discuss your requirements.
Mortgage Services - We can introduce Mortgage Services to you through our association with Jones Associates Ltd. They can offer an Independent Mortgage Service and are able to source products from over 200 lenders. They employ local professionally qualified advisors who can advise on a mortgage tailored to individual personal circumstances.
Jones Associates Ltd are Independent Financial Advisors and can advise on other aspects of financial planning as well as Mortgage advice.
Jones Associates Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Their regulators reference number is 429649.
Their address is Britannia House, Holyhead Road, Llanfairpwll, Anglesey, LL61 5SZ and they have advisors throughout North Wales. Telephone No : 01248 716111
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43213926.html
- Betws-y-Coed (11.0 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
Show fastest broadband speed at this postcode Top broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Up to Compare broadband deals
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Betws-y-Coed (11.0 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from 192.com. 192.com Ltd. does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference 26409971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clough & Co, Denbigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.