Land for saleNorth Of Tyn Llwyn, Pentre Celyn, Ruthin
Sold STC POA
- Land 8.33 Acres Approx
- Useful Outbuilding
- Secluded Elevated
- Rural Location
- 4 Miles From Ruthin
A convenient parcel of agricultural land extending to approximately 8.33 acres (3.371 ha) with a very useful modern agricultural outbuilding. The land is situated in a secluded elevated rural location approximately 4 miles or so from the Market Town of Ruthin.
General Remarks -
Situation & Direction - The land is conveniently located close to Llysfasi Agricultural College, some 4 miles or so from Ruthin.
From Ruthin take the A525 Wrexham road, proceed through the Village of Llanfair Dyffryn Clwyd. On approaching Coleg Cambria Llysfasi Agricultural College turn right at the crossroads sign posted Llanelidan 3 miles. After approximately 500 metres turn left up the track road sign posted Faenol & Faenol Bach, then turn right by Faenol the first property you come to and the access to the field will be found on the left hand side after approximately 130 metres.
Description - A useful parcel of agricutural land together with a small area of woodland.
The land benefits a modern 4 bay agricultural shed in two sections 13.63m x 8.99m and 5.32 x 4.49m with shuttered concrete walls and yorkshire boarding above under a profile steel roof and perspex panels.
The land extends in total to approximately 8.33 acres and is shaded in pink on the attached plan.
Services - We understand that mains water is connected.
Tenure & Possesion - We are given to understand that the land is Freehold and offered for sale with Vacant Possession upon completion. Completion date will be 20 working days from the Auction (or earlier by arrangement).
Viewing Arrangements - Viewing arrangements are at any reasonable time (on foot only) upon production of a copy of the brochure details as a permit.
Access - We are informed that access to the property from the county highway is by right of way over the tracks coloured yellow on the plan.
Mode Of Sale - The property will be offered for sale by Public Auction at the Vale of Clwyd Livestock Centre, Parc Glasdir, Ruthin at 7pm on Wednesday 27th July, 2016. No responsibility can be accepted by the Vendor or their Agents for any expenses incurred by prospective purchasers in respect of the property in the event of it being sold, let or withdrawn. Detail relevant to this brochure relating to "Conduct of Auction" is available for inspection at the Clough & Co's Denbigh Office (during normal office hours) for your information and assistance.
Contract Conditions - The Contract Conditions of Sale will be available for inspection at Clough & Co's Denbigh Office for 10 working days prior to the Auction date. They will also be available in the Auction room prior to the sale, but they will NOT be read out at the Auction and the purchasers will be deemed to buy with full knowledge of their content and shall not raise any objections thereon or requisitions therein. Any queries or questions regarding the contents of the contract and the other documentation must be raised with the Vendor's Solicitors or the Auctioneers prior to the sale day and in any event, no later than 2pm on the day of the sale. No questions will be permitted during the course of the auction.
Easements, Wayleaves - & RIGHTS OF WAY
This property is sold subject to all and any rights, including rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and all existing Wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cables, wires, drains, water, gas and electricity supplies; and other rights and obligations; quasi-easements and restrictive covenants; and all existing Wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cables, wires, drains, water, gas and electricity and other pipes whether referred to in these particulars or not. The property is also conveyed subject to all matters revealed in the title accompanying the Contracts of Sale.
Town & Country Planning - The property, notwithstanding any description contained in these particulars, is sold subject to any Development Plan, Tree Preservation Order, Town Planning Scheme, Agreement, Resolution or Notice which may be existing or become effective, and also subject to any Statutory Provision(s) or By-Law(s) without obligation on the part of the Vendor or the Agents to specify them.
Plans & Particulars - These have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct but interested parties must satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the statements within them. No person in the employment of Clough & Co, the Agents, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property and these particulars do not constitute an offer or contract. Certain boundary lines on site may not accord with those identified on the plans accompanying this Brochure and some internal divisions may have been removed since the Ordanance Survey compiled the relevant Map.
Local Authority - Denbighshire County Council, Caledfryn, Smithfield Road, Denbigh, LL16 3RJ
Important - 1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property; please ask for further information/verification.
2. Nothing in these Particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph(s) depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph(s). No assumption should be made with regard to the parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any area, measurements, aspects or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY. If such details are fundamental to a purchaser, such purchaser(s) must rely on their own enquiries.
5. Where any reference is made to Planning Permission or potential use, such information is given by Clough & Co in good faith. Purchasers shoud, however, make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opnion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match any expectations you may have of the property.
7. IN ORDER TO CONFORM WITH MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS 2007, WE ASK ALL PROSPECTIVE BUYERS HAVE PROOF OF IDENTITY & ADDRESS DETAILS AVAILABLE AT THE AUCTION. PLEASE BRING A CURRENT PASSPORT OR UK DRIVING LICENCE TOGETHER WITH A PUBLIC UTILITY BILL, BANK STATEMENT OR LOCAL AUTHORITY COUNCIL TAX BILL (DATEDWITHIN THE PREVIOUS 3 MONTHS) TO THE AUCTION. CASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR PAYMENT OF THE DEPOSIT WHICH MAY ONLY BE PAID BY BANKERS' DRAFT, BUILDING SOCIETY CHEQUE, COMPANY CHEQUE OR PERSONAL CHEQUE (N.B. PLEASE REFER TO THE PROPERTY CONTRACT/CONDITIONS OF SALE TO VERIFY THE REQUIREMENTS OR THE VENDOR'S SOLICITORS IN THIS RESPECT).
Disputes - Should any dispute arise as to the boundaries or any points included in General Remarks, Stipulations, Particulars or on the Plans or the interpretation of any of them the questions shall be referred to the arbitration of the Selling Agents, Clough & Co, whose decision acting as the Vendor's Agents shall be final.
Vendors Solicitors - Messrs Swayne Johnson, Llanrhydd Manor, Llanrhydd Street, Ruthin, LL15 1PP
(For the attention of Ms Caryl Vaughan) - Tel No : 01824 703833.
Site Plan -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26409975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clough & Co, Denbigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.