3 bedroom detached house for sale80 Crud y Castell, Denbigh
- Well Presented
- Detached Modern
- 3 Bedroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Attached Single Garage
- Established Area
- Conveniently Located
A modern well presented detached three bedroom house benefiting gas fired central heating and upvc double glazing with attached single garage and garden to front and rear. The house is located in an established residential area in lower Denbigh and is conveniently located within easy access to local schools and amenities. EPC Energy Rating E. VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Accommodation : Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility Room & 3 Bedrooms
FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY
This sale is conducted through our Denbigh Office (Tel No 01745 812049)
General Remarks -
Situation & Directions - The property is situated on a sought after private residential development of mixed type housing and enjoys a fine outlook to the rear from first floor windows over open fields and playing fields.
From the Agent's office turn left, proceed down Vale Street to the traffic lights. Turn right then take the fourth right onto Crud y Castell, follow the road around and bear left at the end and the house will be found on the right hand side.
Description - A 3 bedroom house of traditional construction under a pitched tiled main roof. The property benefits upvc double glazed windows and doors, gas fired central heating and attached single garage.
The accommodation briefly comprises :-
UPVC double glazed door to :-
Porch/Reception Hall - With laminated floor, concealed ceiling lights, radiator, stairs to first floor and door to :-
Lounge - 4.13m x 3.53m - With upvc double glazed window to front, radiator, laminated floor and door way to :-
Dining Room - 3.63m x 2.35m - With upvc double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminated floor and doorway to :-
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 2.61m x 2.65m - Having slate effect tiled floor, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, floor units with ample worktops and tiled splashback, wall units, built-in Belling electric oven with gas hob over, stainless steel cooker hood, under stairs storage cupboard, doorway to :-
Utility Room - 2.75m x 2.21m - With slate effect tiled floor, floor units with worktop, plumbing for automatic washing machine, upvc double glazed window to rear and side, upvc external door and door way to garage
First Floor -
Landing - Gable window, built-in storage cupboard and doors to :-
Bedroom 1 - 3.53m x 2.93m - With double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 3.01m x 2.95m - With upvc double glazed window with views to rear over open fields, radiator and floor to ceiling mirrored sliding door built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 - 2.62m x 2.13m - Having laminated floor, window to front, built-in storage cupboard and radiator.
Bathroom/Wc - With white suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with Galaxy Aqua 3000 electric shower over, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, radiator and window to rear.
Outside - Attached Garage 5.45m x 2.41m with up and over door, access door, Ideal wall mounted combination gas boiler providing central heating, gas meter, electric meter and window to side.
Parking area to front, front garden, rear garden and patio area.
Tenure & Possession - We are given to understand that the property is Freehold and offered with Vacant Possession upon completion.
NB PROSPECTIVE PURCHASERS SHOULD SEEK VERIFICATION VIA THEIR OWN SOLICITORS IN THIS REGARD
Services - We are given to understand that Mains Electricity, Mains Water, Mains Gas and Mains Drainage serve the dwelling.
NB THE AGENTS HAVE NOT TESTED ANY SERVICES, APPARATUS OR EQUIPMENT APPROPRIATE TO THIS PROPERTY. INTERESTED PARTIES MUST SATISFY THEIR OWN REQUIREMENTS IN ALL RESPECTS (INCLUDING AVAILABILITY & CAPACITY ETC) PRIOR TO A COMMITMENT TO PURCHASE.
Viewing Arrangements - Viewing arrangements are strictly by prior appointment through the Agents Denbigh Office (Tel : 01745 812049)
Easements, Wayleaves - & RIGHTS OF WAY
This property is sold subject to all and any rights, including rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and all existing Wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cables, wires, drains, water, gas and electricity supplies; and other rights and obligations; quasi-easements and restrictive covenants; and all existing Wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cables, wires, drains, water, gas and other pipes whether referred to in these particulars or not. The property is also conveyed subject to all matters revealed in the title accompanying the Contracts of Sale.
Town & Country Planning - The property, notwithstanding any description contained in these particulars, is sold subject to any Development Plan, Tree Preservation Order, Town Planning Scheme, Agreement, Resolution or Notice which may be existing or become effective, and also subject to any Statutory Provision(s) or By-Law(s) without obligation on the part of the Vendor or the Agents to specify them.
Plans & Particulars - These have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct but interested parties must satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the statements within them. No person in the employment of Clough & Co, the Agents, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property and these particulars do not constitute an offer or contract.
Important - 1. These Particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property; please ask for further information/verification.
2. Nothing in these Particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph(s) depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph(s). No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any area, measurements, aspects or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY. If such details are fundamental to a purchaser, such purchaser(s) must rely on their own enquiries.
5. Where any reference is made to Planning Permission or potential uses, such information is given by Clough & Co in good faith. Purchasers should, however, make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match any expectations you may have of the property
7. Following EU/Government Legislation, Clough & Co reserve the right to seek formal confirmation of identity and address details from any prospective purchaser of this property.
Buying Procedure - Upon viewing this property, should you wish to proceed with a proposed purchase, please adhere to the following:-
1. Submit your offer as soon as possible to CLOUGH & CO in order that they can obtain their client's instructions.
2. Should your offer be accepted by our client (subject to contract), then details of your proposed purchase can then be confirmed to the relevant Solicitors.
Selling Procedure - Should you require a no obligation market appraisal of your own property then please contact our Denbigh Office (Tel: 01745 81 2049) to make an appointment for our Manager to discuss your requirements.
Mortgage Services - We can introduce Mortgage Services to you through our association with Jones Associates Ltd. They can offer an Independent Mortgage Service and are able to source products from over 200 lenders. They employ local professionally qualified advisors who can advise on a mortgage tailored to individual personal circumstances.
Jones Associates Ltd are Independent Financial Advisors and can advise on other aspects of financial planning as well as Mortgage advice.
Jones Associates Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Their regulators reference number is 429649.
Their address is Britannia House, Holyhead Road, Llanfairpwll, Anglesey, LL61 5SZ and they have advisors throughout North Wales.. Telephone No : 01248 716111
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
Floor Plan - Ground Floor -
Floor Plan - First Floor -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43213944.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26409976. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clough & Co, Denbigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.