2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMold Road, Bodfari
Sold STC £129,950
- 2 Bedrooms
- In An Elevated Position
- Superb Countryside Views
A 2 Bedroom Semi-detached Cottage situated on the outskirts of the Village of Bodfari, occupying an elevated position and enjoying superb open countryside views to the Clwydian Range beyond. EPC Energy Rating G.
Accommodation :- Front Entrance/Porch, Sitting Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Living Room, Bathroom & WC, 2 Bedrooms
FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY
This sale is conducted through our Denbigh Office (Tel No 01745 812049)
General Remarks -
Situation & Directions - Bryn Awel is conveniently situated on the outskirts of the Village of Bodfari, which affords general stores and within approximately 1 mile of the Mold/Denbigh Road, making commuting to Mold, Denbigh or Ruthin convenient.
From our Denbigh office proceed down Vale Street to the traffic lights, turn left onto the Rhyl Road. At the roundabout take 3rd turning onto the Mold Road. Proceed along this road until you arrive at Bodfari. Turn left before the general stores and proceed for approximately 1 mile. The property wil be found on the left.
Description - The property is primarily built of stone (rendered) under a slate roof with block (rendered) extension with flat roof. The property which is need of modernisation occupies a pleasant rural setting, and viewing is highly recommended.
The accommodation briefly comprises :-
Front Entrance/Porch - leading into the :-
Sitting Room - 3.73m x 3.28m - having open joist ceiling and combination range with open fire place
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 4.42m x 3.71m - with staircase to first floor, understairs storage cupboard, red tiled floor, double drainer enamel top sink unit and fitted floor and wall units
Inner Hall - door to rear porch with fuel store
Bathroom & Wc - 2.59m x 2.26m - having white sanitary fittings of low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, fitted cylinder & airing cupboard with immersion heater
Living Room - 3.66m x 3.66m - with pvc door & picture window with superb countryside views to the Clwydian Range beyond
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 3.73m x 3.35m - having open fire place, fitted storage cupboard
Bedroom 2 - 2.34m x 2.13m - with fitted storage cupboard
Outside - There is a small forecourt to the front of the property with side pedestrian entrance to a large terraced garden at the rear.
Services - We are given to understand that Mains Electricity, Mains Water and Private Drainage serve the dwelling.
NB THE AGENTS HAVE NOT TESTED ANY SERVICES, APPARATUS OR EQUIPMENT APPROPRIATE TO THIS PROPERTY. INTERESTED PARTIES MUST SATISFY THEIR OWN REQUIREMENTS IN ALL RESPECTS (INCLUDING AVAILABILITY & CAPACITY ETC) PRIOR TO A COMMITMENT TO PURCHASE.
Viewing Arrangements - Viewing is strictly by prior appointment with the Agents Denbigh Office (Tel : 01745 812049)
Tenure & Possession - We are given to understand that the property is Freehold and offered with Vacant Possession upon completion.
NB PROSPECTIVE PURCHASERS SHOULD SEEK VERIFICATION VIA THEIR OWN SOLICITORS IN THIS REGARD
Easements, Wayleaves - & RIGHTS OF WAY
This property is sold subject to all and any rights, including rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and all existing Wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cables, wires, drains, water, gas and electricity supplies; and other rights and obligations; quasi-easements and restrictive covenants; and all existing Wayleaves for masts, pylons, stays, cables, wires, drains, water, gas and other pipes whether referred to in these particulars or not. The property is also conveyed subject to all matters revealed in the title accompanying the Contracts of Sale.
Town & Country Planning - The property, notwithstanding any description contained in these particulars, is sold subject to any Development Plan, Tree Preservation Order, Town Planning Scheme, Agreement, Resolution or Notice which may be existing or become effective, and also subject to any Statutory Provision(s) or By-Law(s) without obligation on the part of the Vendor or the Agents to specify them.
Plans & Particulars - These have been carefully prepared and are believed to be correct but interested parties must satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the statements within them. No person in the employment of Clough & Co, the Agents, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property and these particulars do not constitute an offer or contract.
Important - 1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property; please ask for further information/verification.
2. Nothing in these Particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph(s) depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph(s). No assumption should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any area, measurements, aspects or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY. If such details are fundamental to a purchaser, such purchaser(s) must rely on their own enquiries.
5. Where any reference is made to Planning Permission or potential uses, such information is given by Clough & Co in good faith. Purchasers should, however, make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquiries to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match any expectations you may have of the property.
7. Following EU/Government Legislation, Clough & Co reserve the right to seek formal confirmation of identity and address details from any prospective purchaser of this property.
Buying Procedure - Upon viewing this property, should you wish to proceed with a proposed purchase, please adhere to the following:-
1. Submit your offer as soon as possible to CLOUGH & CO in order that they can obtain their client's instructions.
2. Should your offer be accepted by our client (subject to contract), then details of your proposed purchase can then be confirmed to the relevant Solicitors.
Selling Procedure - Should you require a no obligation market appraisal of your own property then please contact our Denbigh Office (Tel: 01745 81 2049) to make an appointment for our Manager to discuss your requirements.
Mortgage Services - We can introduce Mortgage Services to you through our association with Jones Associates Ltd. They can offer an Independent Mortgage Service and are able to source products from over 200 lenders. They employ local professionally qualified advisors who can advise on a mortgage tailored to individual personal circumstances.
Jones Associates Ltd are Independent Financial Advisors and can advise on other aspects of financial planning as well as Mortgage advice.
Jones Associates Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Their regulators reference number is 429649.
Their address is Britannia House, Holyhead Road, Llanfairpwll, Anglesey, LL61 5SZ and they have advisors throughout North Wales.. Telephone No : 01248 716111
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43213962.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26409981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clough & Co, Denbigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.