4 bedroom town house for saleErmine Street North, Papworth Everard, Cambridge
Sold STC £400,000
- Immaculately presented family home
- Four double bedroom town house
- Completely refurbished throughout
- Chain free
- Low maintenance gardens
- Playing fields to front
* Immaculately presented family home
* Completely refurbished throughout
* Chain free
* Low maintenance gardens
* Playing fields to front
Vertical Radiator, stairs to first floor.
Two piece suite with wash hand basin and WC, fully tiled.
4.37m x 5.16m (14'4" x 16'11"). Window to side, bay window to front, radiator, double radiator, low energy ceiling down lighting.
5.31m x 3.43m (17'5" x 11'3"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with granite worktops, composite sink, Bosch integrated fridge/dishwasher/induction hob/extractor hood, Bosch built-in microwave oven and electric oven. Window to rear, low energy lighting throughout, double radiator, sliding door to garden. Arch to:
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with composite sink and granite worktop. Bosch integrated freezer and washing machine, walk-in under stairs cupboard.
Airing cupboard, stairs to second floor, door to:
5.18m x 3.91m (17' x 12'10"). Window to front, double radiator, low energy ceiling down lighters, door to:
WALK IN STORAGE/SHOE CUPBOARD
Window to side. Radiator.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Double shower with wash hand basin and WC, fully tiled, heated towel rail.
3.45m x 3.25m (11'4" x 10'8"). Window to rear, radiator, low energy ceiling lights. Used as an office at present..
Four piece suite with bath, wash hand basin, WC and bidet, fully tiled, window to side, heated towel rail.
Radiator, access to loft, door to:
4.11m x 3.43m (13'6" x 11'3"). Window to rear, radiator, low energy ceiling down lighting.
3.91m x 4.17m (12'10" x 13'8"). Window to front, radiator, low energy ceiling down lighting.
Double shower, wash hand basin and WC, heated towel rail.
The property sits on a large plot. To both front and back of the property are gardens laid to lawn with hedges. To the sides of the property is a low maintenance area of hedge and stone. To the rear, off the private road, there is parking for several vehicles, single garage with over-sized electric roller door. The property has a private fully enclosed south facing garden with patio area, shed, lawn and a range of shrubs, gate access to the side leading to the garage/ parking.
AUDIOTOUR AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43215015.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSQ201310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Cambourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.