3 bedroom house for saleWhitefriars Road, Hastings, East Sussex
- Refurbished Period Terraced House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Superb En-Suite Bath/Shower Room
- Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Sunny Enclosed Rear Garden
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson invite you to view this refurbished bay fronted period house situated in the sought after West Hill area of Hastings conveniently found for local amenities with unrestricted roadside parking. Renovated by the current vendor the property is both well proportioned and presented comprising of an entrance hallway, open plan feature lounge/diner with an open fireplace, modern fitted kitchen with integral appliances, three double bedrooms with a superb en-suite bath/shower room/wc to master and a family bath/shower room/wc. Enjoying an enclosed garden to the rear with double glazing, gas fired central heating and character features, internal viewings come highly recommended via appointed sole agents Rush Witt & Wilson.
Bedroom 1 - 15'3 x 11'5 -
Bedroom 2 - 15'4 x 14'3 -
Bedroom 3 - 12'2 x 10'1 -
Reception 1 - 27' x 12' -
Reception 2 - 7'9 x 7'8 Bathroom -
Reception 3 - 12'2 x 9'8 En-Suite -
Kitchen - 11'6 x 8'1 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43215081.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26410225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.