2 bedroom flat for saleTay Square, Dundee, DD1
Sold STC £145,000
- Beautifully Presented Top Floor Flat
- Prime West End Location
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Easy Access To Universities
- Spacious Lounge Diner
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary Bathroom
- Internal Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating And Security Entry
* Beautifully presented top floor flat forming part of a well managed block of similar properties offering bright and spacious accommodation.
* Situated in the heart of the West End ideally placed for access to the Universities, city centre and a wide range of retail, social and recreational amenities.
* Ideally suited to a range of buyers from young professionals to those seeking an alternative to student type accommodation
* Attractive lounge/diner offering views from the Law to the River from bright bay window
* Well appointed modern fitted kitchen
* 2 double bedrooms, both with ample built in storage
* Contemporary bathroom boasting 3 piece suite with instant shower over bath
* Internally fitted double glazing, gas central heating and security entry.
This is a beautifully presented top floor flat forming part of a well-managed block of similar properties. The bright and spacious accommodation comprises:- attractive lounge/diner offering views from the Law to the River from bright bay window, well appointed modern fitted kitchen, 2 double bedrooms (both with ample built-in storage) and contemporary bathroom boasting 3 piece suite with instant shower over bath. The property further benefits from internally fitted double glazing, gas central heating and security entry. Furnishings and white goods may be available by separate negotiation. EPC Rating = Band E.
Tay Square is located in the heart of the thriving West End of the city with the Universities, city centre, DCA , Rep Theatre and a range of social amenities all within easy walking distance.
Beautifully presented top floor flat in a prime west end location with early viewing highly recommended.
Lounge Diner 11' 6" x 17' 5" (3.5m x 5.31m )
Kitchen 8' 1" x 10' 7" (2.47m x 3.22m )
Bathroom 6' 9" x 8' 11" (2.07m x 2.72m )
Bedroom 7' 11" x 15' 6" (2.4m x 4.72m )
Bedroom 9' 4" x 10' 4" (2.84m x 3.15m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43216335.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528539148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dundee. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.