2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLodge Road, Locks Heath
Sold STC £280,000
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- Semi-detached house
- Two double beds w fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with bath & shower
- L-shaped lounge/dining room
- Stunning re-fitted kitchen
- Entrance hall & downstairs cloakroom
- West-facing garden & driveway parking
- Brick-built garden store
- Popular, non-estate location
NO FORWARD CHAIN. Immaculate is not fine enough a word to describe such a beautifully presented property; This two bedroom, semi-detached home boasts accommodation approaching 900SqFT, rivalling that of some three bedroom homes. The ground floor layout commences with an entrance hall leading to all downstairs rooms: a spacious, L-shaped lounge dining room, stunning re-fitted kitchen and a useful downstairs cloakroom, the stairs lead up to a light landing providing access to two particularly large double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes, and a luxurious, re-fitted bathroom with two windows and separate bath & shower units. The external features of this property are also able to compete with much larger homes, with extensive driveway parking for numerous vehicles and an established, west-facing garden offering excellent privacy and the added benefit of a brick-built garden store room, offering similar storage capabilities to that of a garage. Lodge Road is a pleasant non-estate location in Locks Heath, often requested due to its close proximity to local shops, park and other amenities, to make arrangements to view, please contact SBK Park Gate on 01489 570019, or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43216407.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6950701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SBK Property Consultants, Park Gate - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.