2 bedroom detached bungalow for salePlumptre Way, Eastwood, Nottingham
Sold STC £180,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Corner Plot
- Beautifully Presented
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
- Wet Room
- Utility Room
- Delightful garden with Driveway Parking
Beautifully presented TWO bedroom DETACHED BUNGALOW, situated on a CORNER PLOT, with driveway parking and a delightful garden to the front and rear. This property is situated within close proximity to the local shops and amenities of Eastwood and close to the bus routes and major road links.
A great opportunity to acquire this two double bedroom , well presented, spacious, detached bungalow . Located within close proximity to the local shops and amenities in Eastwood, NG16. The property briefly comprises; reception room, kitchen and utility room, two spacious double bedrooms, wet room, and plenty of storage space. The property is situated on a corner plot and boasts a spacious garden to the front and an enclosed patio area to the rear. The property has ample driveway parking and a car port. This property really must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
A upvc composite double glazed entrance door, double glazed window to front elevation, original tiled flooring, door to:
Storage cupboards, fitted carpet, loft access, radiator, doors leading to :
Lounge 14' 11" x 13' 5" into recess ( 4.55m x 4.09m into recess )
Double glazed windows to front and side elevation, two radiators, fitted carpet.
Kitchen 13' 2" x 10' 10" ( 4.01m x 3.30m )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces and complimentary tiled splash backs. Integrated sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, integrated double oven and gas hob, cooker hood over and space for further appliances. Storage cupboards, Upvc double glazed window to front elevation.
Utility Room 4' 9" x 4' 6" ( 1.45m x 1.37m )
Plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, wall mounted boiler,
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, walk in wardrobe, fitted carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 12' 2" ( 3.78m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted carpet, radiator.
Wet Room 6' x 8' 1" ( 1.83m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, part tiled wet room with power shower, slow level WC, hand wash basin, radiator, tiled flooring.
Outside And Garden
To the front and side the garden is mainly laid to lawn with a path, planted shrubs and flower beds with hedge borders.
There is ample driveway parking and a car port with a built in shed to the rear there is an enclosed patio garden with fenced borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD201696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.