3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleIngleborough Drive, Sprotbrough, Doncaster
Guide Price £135,000
- Extended semi-detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Popular location
- Chain free
Guide Price £135,000 - £145,000 Perfect for a first time buyer with no chain! Offering ample living space, low maintenance rear garden and off road parking.
Situated in the sought after area of Sprotbrough is this well presented and extended three bedroom semi-detached property.The property provides ample living space with two reception rooms, kitchen and a low maintenace rear garden. No chain.
Has a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Access to the lounge.
Lounge 11' 11" exc bay window x 12' 2" into recess ( 3.63m exc bay window x 3.71m into recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and gas fire with feature surround. Access to the hall and dining room.
Dining Room 11' 6" x 15' 4" ( 3.51m x 4.67m )
Has a side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and built in understairs storage cupboard. Access to the lounge and kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 12' 11" ( 2.57m x 3.94m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and spotlights. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the built in sink and plumbing for a washing machine/dishwasher. There is partial wall tiling and tiled flooring. Access to the dining room and garage.
First Floor Landing
Has a side facing double glazed window. Access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' exc bay window x 9' 6" ( 3.66m exc bay window x 2.90m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 7' 4" to the wardrobes ( 3.53m x 2.24m to the wardrobes )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator. Access to the loft.
Bedroom Three 8' x 5' 7" ( 2.44m x 1.70m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Has a rear facing double glazed window, extractor fan and chrome towel rail. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over, wash hand basin, WC and shower cubicle. There is full wall tiling and tiled flooring.
To the front of the property is off road parking and mature shrubs. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with block paved area, outside tap and mature shrubs. Access to the front and garage.
Garage 14' 5" x 8' 2" ( 4.39m x 2.49m )
Has power, light and up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43218243.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.