4 bedroom detached house for saleGreenacre Drive, Rushden
Sold STC £290,000
- Detached Family Home
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking and Garage
- Superb Living Space
- ** £1000 Buyers Incentive Available **
*** COME ON IN ***
A superb four bedroom detached family home situated on the sought after Peverel Manor Estate in Rushden. Offering superb living space and four good sized bedrooms. The property is an excellent family home. CALL now to arrange a viewing !!!!
Obscure double glazed door to front aspect, obscure double glazed window to front aspect, radiator. Stairs rising to first floor, doors to lounge, kitchen/breakfast room and WC.
Wash hand basin, WC, tiling to splash back area, radiator.
Lounge 17' 7" into bay x 11' into recess ( 5.36m into bay x 3.35m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, two radiators, TV point, coving to ceiling, double doors into dining room.
Dining Room 10' 3" x 8' 11" ( 3.12m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling, door to kitchen/breakfast room,
Kitchen 16' 5" x 10' 3" max ( 5.00m x 3.12m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and roll top work surfaces over. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink with drainer, tiling to splash back areas. Eye level electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over. Telephone and TV points. Radiator, plumbing for dishwasher, patio doors leading to rear garden, door to utility room.
Obscure double glazed door to side aspect. Base units with work surfaces over. Tiling to splash back areas, plumbing for washing machine, radiator.
Stairs from entrance hall, airing cupboard, loft access, coving to ceiling, doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 2" to fitted wardrobes x 10' 10" min ( 3.71m to fitted wardrobes x 3.30m min )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, telephone and TV points, coving to ceiling, door to en suite
Obscure double glazed window to front aspect, shower cubicle with shower, part tiling to splash back areas, wash hand basin, extractor fan, low level wc, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 8' 5" ( 3.73m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, coving to ceiling, radiator,
Bedroom Three 10' 2" to fitted wardrobe x 9' 8" max ( 3.10m to fitted wardrobe x 2.95m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 5" max x 8' 7" ( 3.18m max x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, telephone and TV point.
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, bath with mixer taps over, part tiling to splash back areas, wash hand basin, low level wc, shaver point, radiator.
Driveway providing off road parking leading to garage, lawn area, pedestrian side access.
Fully enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn, paved patio area, childs play house, storage shed, pedestrian gated side access to front.
Garage with up and over door, light and power, fire door to utility room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43218258.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSD106040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rushden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.