1 bedroom apartment for saleSternhold Avenue, London
- Telford Park
- Storage Space
- Private Entrance
- Refurbishment Needed
*CASH BUYERS ONLY*
Barnard Marcus offer to the market this one bedroom flat located minutes away Streatham Hill Overground (Zone 3) and in close proximity of Balham Underground station (Zone 3).The property is in need of refurbishment; perfect for anyone wanting to put a stamp on their new home.
*CASH BUYERS ONLY*
Barnard Marcus offer to the market this one bedroom flat located minutes away Streatham Hill Overground (Zone 3) and in close proximity of Balham Underground station (Zone 3).
The flat boasts from having its own private entrance located to the side of a beautiful Victorian semi-detached house. Sternhold Avenue oozes character with many of the houses being of a Victorian build, a great location to be in for those searching for periodic features within a home. The property is in need of refurbishment; perfect for a first time buyer looking to put their own mark on their new home or an investors dream to modernise and let. This property is a must view please call to arrange an appointment.
** Please note that any services, heating system or appliance have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order. **
Own Front Door Leading To Hall
Kitchen/reception Room 14' 2" x 13' 3" ( 4.32m x 4.04m )
Bedroom 10' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.33m x 2.69m )
via Rectory Grove from our branch 85 Rectory Grove, SW4 0DR
10 min (2.4 miles)
via Clapham Common South Side/A24
Take Clapham Common South Side/A24, S Circular Rd and Thornton Rd to B221
Continue onto Old Town/B224
Continue onto The Pavement/B303
Turn left onto S Circular Rd
Turn right onto Clarence Ave
At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Thornton Rd
Destination will be on the right
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43218267.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPM104831. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.