3 bedroom detached house for saleWoodlea Grange, Alderbury, Salisbury
Sold STC £325,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- En Suite
- Corner Plot
An immaculately presented three bedroom detached house on a corner plot offering an integral garage, master bedroom with en suite, cloakroom and parking for two cars.
SITUATION: The property is conveniently situated in the village of Alderbury which is approximately three miles to the east of the Cathedral City of Salisbury. It has good local facilities which include a primary school, general store and post office, village hall and the Green Dragon public house. There is an active community which is well catered for by numerous clubs and societies. The Cathedral City of Salisbury is nearby where there is an extensive range of educational, recreational, leisure and shopping facilities which combine with a twice weekly market in addition to a mainline railway station (London Waterloo 90 minutes).
The A36 is also a short distance away which provides direct access to Southampton and the South Coast. The New Forest National Park is also within easy striking distance.
uPVC door to the side, doors to cloakroom, kitchen, garage, double doors enter into lounge, walk through into dining room with stairs leading to first floor, telephone point.
uPVC double glazed window to the side, wash hand basin, WC, tiled splashbacks, radiator, coving.
Lounge 14' 7" max x 10' 11" max ( 4.45m max x 3.33m max )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear, fireplace with gas point, radiator, television point, coving and dado rail.
Dining Area 12' 7" x 8' ( 3.84m x 2.44m )
uPVC double glazed patio doors to rear garden, radiator, coving.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 7' 4" ( 2.67m x 2.24m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front, fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, rolled edge work surfaces, tiling to splashbacks, integrated electric oven, integrated gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for full height fridge freezer, wall hung concealed central heating boiler, good quality laminate flooring.
uPVC double glazed window to the side, stairs from Entrance Hall, loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 8' 8" to front of wardrobe ( 3.20m x 2.64m to front of wardrobe )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobe, radiator, telephone point.
uPVC double glazed window to the side, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, part tiled walls, tiled effect flooring, coving.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 8' ( 3.51m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, coving.
Bedroom Three 10' max x 8' 11" ( 3.05m max x 2.72m )
uPVC double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bathroom 11' 5" into dorma window x 9' 1" ( 3.48m into dorma window x 2.77m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front, bath with waterfall tap in wall, mixer shower unit over, wash hand basin with vanity cupboards under and waterfall tap, extractor fan. WC with vanity casing, tiled flooring, airing cupboard (5'3 x 4'1) housing tank and light.
Patio area to the immediate rear with the remainder of garden being landscaped for low maintenance. Pathway gives access to the front,
Garage 17' 2" x 8' 2" ( 5.23m x 2.49m )
Integral with up and over door power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43219845.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAY103862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.