3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePoplar Road, Dorridge, Solihull
Sold STC £310,000
- 3 Bed End Terrace House Requiring Updating
- Highly Convenient Central Dorridge Location
- Two Reception Rooms, Kitchen, Downstairs Bathroom
- Good Size Rear Garden
- No Upward Chain
- Close Proximity To Dorridge Train Station & Primary School
3 Bed End of Terrace House in need of updating but being ideally located on the sought after Poplar Road, providing easy access to the local shops, amenities and transport links of Dorridge including Dorridge Train Station. Parking to the rear with potential to create a front driveway.
Three Bed End of Terrace House in need of some updating but being well located on the sought after Poplar Road, providing easy access to the local shops, amenities and transport links of Dorridge including Dorridge Train Station. The property briefly comprises; Two Reception Rooms, Kitchen, Downstairs Bathroom, Three Bedrooms, Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing, Good Size Rear Garden. No upward chain. Viewing highly recommended.
Front Reception Room 12' 10" max x 12' 5" max ( 3.91m max x 3.78m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, upvc double glazed door to front aspect, central heating radiator, power points and door to;
Rear Reception Room 12' 5" max x 9' 4" max ( 3.78m max x 2.84m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, central heating radiator, gas fire point, power points, stairs up to first floor and door to;
Kitchen 14' 7" x 6' 10" ( 4.45m x 2.08m )
Wall and base level storage units with work surface over, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled splash backs, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, central heating radiator, double glazed window to side aspect and door to;
Rear Entrance Hall
Upvc door to rear garden, wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler and door to;
Bath, low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, central heating radiator, double glazed window to side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Hatch to loft and doors off to;
Bedroom One 12' 11" max x 12' 6" max ( 3.94m max x 3.81m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, central heating radiator and power points.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" max x 9' 6" max ( 3.81m max x 2.90m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, central heating radiator and door to;
Bedroom Three 14' 7" x 6' 11" max ( 4.45m x 2.11m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, central heating radiator and power points.
Good size rear garden access to garden store with power points, garden shed, paved path leading to garden laid to lawn with flower borders, vegetable patch, double gates leading to front of the property.
Paved frontage with privet hedge to front boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43219857.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KWL102103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Knowle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.