1 bedroom flat for saleChelsea Creek, Chelsea Creek, SW6
- Contemporary Manhattan style flat
- Beautifully arranged on the third floor
- Modern décor throughout
- Stylish living area with fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Sleeping area with sliding partition doors
- Contemporary bathroom and further utility room
- Access to communal swimming pool and gym
- Concierge, lift to all floors and communal gardens
Situated within a fantastic development, this contemporary Manhattan style flat offers modern interiors, concierge and access to great communal facilities including a swimming pool and gym.
Chelsea Creek is located close by to the wealth of amenities in Fulham Broadway as well as Imperial Wharf Station. The banks of the River Thames and the green open spaces of Eel Brook Common are also nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 989348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Fulham Broadway. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.