3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTunstall Avenue, Billingham
Sold STC £129,950
- Sizeable Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Tastefully Presented, Modern Interior
- Southerly Facing Rear Garden with Lawn & Patio
- Garage & Additional Parking to the Front
- Lounge, Dining Room & Kitchen
- Useful Utility Room
- UPVC Double Glazing & Combi Boiler
- Sensibly Priced to Attract an Early Sale
Added extras are always important when your buying a property and this sizeable three bedroom semi detached house comes with a south facing rear garden, garage, driveway to the front creating additional car parking, uPVC double glazing, part boarded loft space & central heating with a combi boiler. Throughout, there is a modern, light and airy feel about the place and it comprises briefly entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen and a useful utility room. The first floor has three bedrooms and bathroom with a modern white suite.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43221036.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL160226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.