2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSnape Road, Sudbourne, Woodbridge
Sold STC £260,000
- Immaculate Detached Bungalow
- Stunning Gardens
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Double Glazed Conservatory
- Garage & Driveway
- Must Be Viewed To Appreciate
Immaculate two bedroom detached bungalow located in the sought after area of Sudbourne. The property has been maintained to a very high standard by the current owner and should be viewed to fully appreciate.
We are pleased to offer for sale this stunning two bedroom detached bungalow. The property has been maintained to a very high standard by the current owner and is ready to move straight into.
Avocet lies back off the main road in the village of Sudbourne which lies about two miles north of the very popular riverside town of Orford, renowned for its riverside sailing centre on the river Alde and its historic castle and its excellent restaurants, also within easy reach is the popular Snape Maltings with a variety of boutique style arts and crafts shops together with antique shops and the popular concert hall. There are larger town centres at both Saxmundham and Woodbridge which are approximately within 11 miles. There are railway stations at both Woodbridge and Saxmundham giving regular services to Ipswich with connections there to London Liverpool Street.
The property comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, modern kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory, shower room, two double bedrooms together with stunning gardens to the front, rear and side and a detached garage and ample off road parking.
Double glazed door to front aspect, loft access, airing cupboard, storage cupboard, laminate flooring.
Lounge 15' 1" x 12' ( 4.60m x 3.66m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects, open fireplace, radiator, fitted carpet, coved ceiling.
Kitchen 14' x 10' ( 4.27m x 3.05m )
double glazed window to side aspect, fitted kitchen with wall and base mounted units, roll top work surfaces incorporating one and half bowl sink and drainer unit, integral electric oven with electric hob, extractor hood over, integral washing machine and dishwasher, water softener, space for fridge freezer, integral bins, radiator, inset spotlights, under cupboard lighting, tiled flooring, coved ceiling.
Conservatory 14' 6" x 12' 9" ( 4.42m x 3.89m )
UPVc construction, electric heater, blinds, tiled flooring french doors to rear
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' 7" Into Wardrobes ( 3.48m x 3.53m Into Wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, fitted carpet, coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, carpet, coved ceiling.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wash hand basin, extractor fan, heated towel rail, tiled flooring and walls.
Laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders, patio area, shed to side to remain.
Off Road Parking to front , with space for two to three cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43221207.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBG105855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Woodbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.