4 bedroom house for saleBattersea Square Mews, 30-32 Battersea Square, Battersea Park, London, SW11
- Private gated mews development
- Master bedroom commanding whole 1st floor, w/dressing room, ensuite & double shower
- Guest double w/ensuite & two further double bedrooms
- Family bathroom plus guest WC
- Bespoke designed Italian kitchen w/Miele appliances
- Cinema/family room/games room
- Third floor reception space w/ two generous roof terraces
- Four further terraced outside spaces
- Laundry room & dedicated plant room
- Air conditioning & underfloor heating
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A spectacular contemporary townhouse forming part of Elephant London's exclusive, private gated Battersea Square Mews development. The house provides almost 3,000 sq ft of living space, nearly 650 sq ft of external terraces, and a garage. Arranged over lower ground, ground and three upper levels, a very impressive light filled ground floor open plan living, kitchen and dining space leads to an external terrace via 5.5m glazed slinding doors providing for a seamless indoor/outdoor living experience. Four bedrooms at first and second floor levels together with a large family/cinema room on the lower ground floor provide flexible accommodation throughout. A feature staircase with glazed rear elevation and balustrade connects all floors.The house has been designed to an unquestionable specification with an unstinting focus on quality. Features include an abundance of large format bespoke glazing, comfort cooling, Sonos AV and Rako intelligent mood lighting control to the master suite and all living areas, interior designed fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms, Artemide feature lighting throughout, gourmet Italian kitchen with stone worktops and Miele appliances, bathrooms by Porcelanosa, wet underfloor heating, and whole house ventilation and heat recovery system. Accommodation & Amenities: LOWER GROUND FLOOR - Plant Room, utility Room and family room/cinema room. GROUND FLOOR - Entrance hall, garage, guest WC, open plan kitchen, living and dining space and an external terrace. FIRST FLOOR - Bedroom 2 with dressing room, an en-suite bathroom and access to a terrace, bedroom 1 with a dressing area and an en-suite shower room and a further terrace leading from the hallway. SECOND FLOOR - Bedroom 3 with an en-suite shower room, bedroom 4, a family bathroom and a terrace leading from the hallway. THIRD FLOOR - Reception room with access to front and rear roof terraces. Photography displayed is the show home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43222413.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BPK140255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Land, New Homes & Investments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.