4 bedroom house for saleBattersea Square Mews, 30-32 Battersea Square, Battersea Park, London, SW11
- Private gated mews development
- Master bedroom, w/dressing room, ensuite
- Guest double w/ ensuite & two further double bedrooms
- Family bathroom plus guest WC
- Bespoke designed Italian kitchen w/Miele appliances
- Double height reception space with 5.5m high sliding glass door
- Feature staircase
- Cinema/family room
- Third floor reception space w/ two generous roof terraces
- Three further terraced outside spaces
A spectacular contemporary townhouse forming part of Elephant London's exclusive, private gated Battersea Square Mews development. The house will provide almost 3,100 sq ft of living space, nearly 500 sq ft of external terraces, and a secure allocated parking space. Arranged over lower ground, ground and three upper levels, a very impressive light filled ground floor open plan living, kitchen and double height dining space leads to an external terrace via 5.5m glazed sliding doors providing for a seamless indoor/outdoor living experience. Four bedrooms at first and second floor levels together with a large family/cinema room, utility room and games/gym/wine room on the lower ground floor provide flexible accommodation throughout. A feature staircase with glazed rear elevation and balustrade connects all floors. The house has been designed to an unquestionable specification with an unstinting focus on quality. Features include an abundance of large format bespoke glazing, comfort cooling, Sonos AV and Rako intelligent mood lighting control to the master suite and all living areas, interior designed fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms, Artemide feature lighting throughout, gourmet Italian kitchen with stone worktops and Miele appliances, bathrooms by Porcelanosa, wet underfloor heating, and whole house ventilation and heat recovery system. Accommodation & Amenities: LOWER GROUND FLOOR - Plant Room, utility Room, family room/cinema room and a games room/gym/wine room. GROUND FLOOR - Entrance hall, cloakroom, guest WC, open plan kitchen, living and dining space and an external terrace. FIRST FLOOR - Bedroom 1 with a dressing area and an en-suite bathroom, bedroom 2 with an en-suite shower room and access to a terrace. SECOND FLOOR - Bedroom 3 with an en-suite shower room and access to a terrace, bedroom 4, and a family bathroom. THIRD FLOOR - Reception room with access to front and rear roof terraces.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-43222419.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BPK140256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Land, New Homes & Investments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.