2 bedroom flat for saleYork Road, London, SW11
- Super stylish new build second floor apartment
- Fantastic accommodation for modern living
- Spacious and light with bi-folding doors providing access to the terrace from the living room
- Delightful master bedroom with built in wardrobes and en-suite bathroom
- Sophisticated open plan living area, great for entertaining
- Bespoke Espresso design kitchen
- Tasteful modern bathroom
- Private roof terrace
- Secure video entry phone
- Lift to all floors
James Pendleton has great pleasure introducing to the marketing this stylish modern apartment on the second floor, set within the exclusive 30 York Road development. Featuring a master bedroom with en-suite, a further double bedroom, guest bathroom and open plan kitchen and reception leading to a private balcony. The apartment also features a high specification and exceptional attention to detail, with bespoke kitchens by Espresso Design, under floor heating throughout and floor to ceiling picture windows in the reception. 30 York Road is a boutique collection of 15 luxury apartments. Ideally located for all that south west London has to offer, just off the cobbled Battersea High Street, with its eclectic mix of bars, restaurants and cafés and leading to Battersea Square and the river. A mixture of one, two and three bed properties, designed for modern living, 30 York Road is ideal for the hard working young executive or professional, each apartment has a bespoke design to suit every need. The scheme features a secure video phone entry, via a glass ceilinged hallway and a lift to all floors.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BPK160119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Land, New Homes & Investments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.