1 bedroom flat for saleCotleigh Drive, Hackenthorpe, Sheffield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Ideal for first time buyers/ investors
- Private entrance hall, lounge
- Dining kitchen, one double bedroom & bathroom
- Well maintained communal gardens
- One double bedroom first floor flat
£55,000 - £60,000 Situated in the popular residential area of Hackenthorpe which is close to local amenities such as schools, shops and public transport. This one bedroom first floor apartment with modern fited kitchen and bathroom is perfect for the first time buyer/buy to let purchaser.
GUIDE PRICE £55,000 - £60,000. Ideal Investment opportunity or first time buy, is this very well presented, deceptively spacious, one double bedroom first floor flat, which is available with no chain! Situated in this popular residential area of Hackenthorpe, which has access to Crystal Peaks, local amenities, shops, schools and transport links. Only from an internal inspection can the standard of accommodation be fully appreciated, which in brief comprises the following; communal entrance hall, private entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, one double bedroom and bathroom. Outside are well maintained communal gardens. Contact William H Brown today!
Front facing, communal double doors, with electronic intercom, give access to the;
Communal Entrance Hall
Staircase, rear entrance door with access the communal grounds and bin store, and double glazed windows.
Having pale wood effect flooring, a radiator, wall mounted intercom, two useful store cupboards and recessed spot lights to the ceiling. Access is provided to the lounge, dining kitchen, bedroom and family bathroom.
Lounge 12' 11" x 11' 11" into recess ( 3.94m x 3.63m into recess )
The focal point of the room is the stainless steel, gas feature fire place, with tiled hearth. There is a double glazed window, with a radiator beneath, dark wood effect flooring, a built-in store cupboard.
Dining Kitchen 13' 11" x 9' into recess ( 4.24m x 2.74m into recess )
Comprising a range of modern wall and base units incorporating work surfaces, splash back tiling and breakfast bar. Inset one and a half bowl sink with mixer, gas hob with extractor above, electric oven and double glazed window to the front and rear, complementary tiling, gas central heating radiator and space for appliances.
Master Bedroom 11' 10" x 10' 4" ( 3.61m x 3.15m )
Having a front facing double glazed window, with a radiator beneath, TV point, ceiling fan light and recessed spot lights.
Bathroom 6' 8" x 5' 5" ( 2.03m x 1.65m )
Fitted with a modern three piece white suite comprising a panel bath with shower over and glass screen, a pedestal wash hand basin and a low flush W.C. There is a double glazed window, a radiator, complimentary tiled walls and dark tiled floor.
Outside & Gardens
The property stands in well maintained, communal grounds to all sides, with mature hedge row, paved path and communal bin store.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43224299.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPK106304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crystal Peaks Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.