3 bedroom detached house for saleLaithes Fold, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Modern Three Bedroom Detached
- Spacious Family Accommodation
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Double Glazing & Central Heating
- Wonderful Enclosed Rear Garden
- 'Ready To Move Into' Condition
- EPC Rating : TBC
A stylish detached family home that occupies a fabulous cul-de-sac position in a highly convenient residential area. Allowing easy access to local amenities, shops, schools and commuting links this impressive home is ideal for the family market. Presented to a high standard throughout with modern and neutral decoration the property is ready for a new owner to move into and enjoy. The spacious accommodation is arranged over two floors and comprises, entrance hall, lounge with contemporary feature fire place, separate dining room with French doors opening out to the rear garden and open balustrade staircase leading to the first floor. The kitchen is fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with complementing work tops incorporating a built in oven and hob with extractor along with space for fridge and washing machine. The integral garage has been converted into a second reception room, currently used as a play room and home office with built in storage. To the first floor a landing gives access to three well-proportioned bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room and further house bathroom fitted with a three piece white suite comprising, panel bath, wash hand basin and W.C. Outside to the front a drive allows off street parking for two cars. To the rear is an attractive enclosed garden with patio area and generous lawn garden. Further featuring gas central heating and PVCu double glazing this lovely home is priced to attract a swift sale and early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43228797.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK150411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.