2 bedroom maisonette for saleShackleton Road, Gosport
- OPEN DAY SATURDAY 6TH AUGUST
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM MAISONETTE
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- PRIVATE ENCLOSED GARDEN
- EXTREMELY SOUGHT AFTER PROPERTIES
- OPEN DAY EVENT SATURDAY 6TH AUGUST - Fox & Sons welcome to the market this well presented two bedroom ground floor maisonette with a private rear garden! - Two double bedrooms - Gas central heating - Four piece bathroom suite - Modern fitted kitchen - Extremely sought after style of property -
- OPEN DAY EVENT SATURDAY 6TH AUGUST - Fox & Sons welcome to the market this well presented two bedroom ground floor maisonette with a private rear garden! - Two double bedrooms - Gas central heating - Four piece bathroom suite - Modern fitted kitchen - Extremely sought after style of property - Call to book a viewing -
Door to front access, radiator.
Lounge/diner 15' 11" x 10' 10" max ( 4.85m x 3.30m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, two radiators.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.67m )
UPVC door to garden, matching wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, electric oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer.
Bedroom 1 12' 4" max x 12' 3" max ( 3.76m max x 3.73m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.63m x 2.97m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, heated towel rail, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, wc, part tiled walls.
To the rear the garden is patio laid with a laid to lawn section, three brick sheds with power, side pedestrian gate and fence enclosed.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43233777.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS105152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.