3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Road, Tilney Cum Islington, King's Lynn
Sold STC £175,000
- Well-presented semi-detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Lounge & conservatory
- Parking & garden
- Viewings recommended!
A well-presented semi-detached house in the village of Tilney Cum Islington. Accommodation comprises of a lounge, good sized kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, cloakroom and conservatory. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a well presented semi detached house in the village of Tilney Cum Islington. Accommodation comprises of a lounge, good sized kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, cloakroom and conservatory. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally there is parking to the front and a garden to the rear.
Double glazed entrance door to:
Stairs to first floor, radiator.
Lounge 14' 3" x 13' 8" ( 4.34m x 4.17m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 18' x 10' 1" ( 5.49m x 3.07m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, worktop surfaces, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to rear and side, integrated double electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge, radiator, laminate flooring, spotlights, under stair cupboard.
Utility Room 9' 4" x 8' 1" ( 2.84m x 2.46m )
Measurements include cloakroom
Units at base and wall level, worktop surfaces, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine, oil boiler serving central heating and hot water, double glazed window to side, double glazed door to side tiled floor, radiator, space for fridge/freezer.
WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Conservatory 16' 5" x 15' 8" ( 5.00m x 4.78m )
Of UPVC construction with brick base, laminate flooring, two radiators, television point, telephone point.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, access to loft space, laminate floor.
Bedroom One 9' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.00m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, laminate floor.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate floor.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" max x 8' 3" max narrowing to 5' ( 3.00m max x 2.51m max narrowing to 1.52m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate floor.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, corner bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, tiled walls, spotlights, laminate floor, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
To the front of the property there is a gravel driveway providing parking.
To the rear there is a lawned garden with patio area surrounded by timber fencing. There are fruit trees, a hard standing area with timber garden shed, outside tap and outside lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43236972.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110440. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.