2 bedroom flat for saleChaffcombe Road, BIRMINGHAM
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- TWO BEDROOMS
- LIVING ROOM
- SEPERATE GARAGE
- Double Glazed (where specified)
- Electric heating (where specified)
Calling FIRST TIME BUYERS and INVESTORS. Property benefits from NO UPWARD CAIN. Fantastic location the property provides easy access to local shops, the A45, M42/M6, NEC, Birmingham and Solihull. Call 0121 742 1725 to arrange a viewing!
Calling FIRST TIME BUYERS and INVESTORS. Property benefits from NO UPWARD CAIN. Fantastic location the property provides easy access to local shops, the A45, M42/M6, NEC, Birmingham and Solihull. In brief the property has a good size lounge, two bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom and seperate garage and has the benefit of an extended lease. Call 0121 742 1725 to arrange a viewing.
Gravelled pathway through the communal gardens leading to the UPVC main entrance door giving access to the communal stairs leading to the property entrance and a useful external storage cupboard.
Via a wooden front door, storage cupboard (with additional power and lighting points), ceiling light point, wall mounted electric heater and doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 11' 5" ( 3.61m x 3.48m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, wall mounted electric heater, storage cupboard housing the hot water tank and a ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 6' x 12' max ( 1.83m x 3.66m max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light point and a wall mounted electric heater.
UPVC obscure double glazed window to rear elevation, electric heater, W.C, bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin and a ceiling light point.
Living Room 12' 4" x 15' 11" ( 3.76m x 4.85m )
UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side elevations, ceiling light point and a wall mounted electric heater.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 6' 2" ( 3.61m x 1.88m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a cooker and fridge/freezer, tiled to splashback areas, lino flooring and ceiling light point.
Communal gardens and access to a private garage in a separate block.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHL202837. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Sheldon - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.