2 bedroom apartment for saleLongfield Road, Rodwell, Weymouth, DT4 8RQ
- Extremely spacious first floor flat
- Quiet location
- Two large double bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Palatial lounge
- 2 large bathrooms
- Communal landscaped gardens
- Allocated parking and garage
Cornerstone Estates are pleased to offer this rare opportunity to purchase a spacious two bedroom apartment situated in a quiet location at Rodwell.
The flat offers spacious living accommodation and comprises, communal entrance with entry phone system, stairs to first floor landing, hallway, palatial sized lounge/diner with double sliding doors to Juliet balcony, kitchen, two double bedrooms, en-suite to master bedroom, family bathroom, garage in block, beautiful landscaped communal grounds and allocated parking. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing throughout. Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size of the accommodation on offer.
The property is situated in the much sought after area of Rodwell, a short journey away from Portland and all the facilities it offers at the National Sailing Academy. It is within close proximity of Weymouth's picturesque harbourside and town centre. Sandsfoot Castle, the beach and Castle Cove Sailing Club are all within short walking distance.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 353247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cornerstone Estates, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.