4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Rocks, Box Hill, Wiltshire SN13 8HG
Sold STC £585,000
- Extended and totally renovated four double bedroom family home with views
- Beautifully styled with a sense of fun incorporated into the design
- Sitting room with wood burning stove
- Snug/playroom/formal dining room
- Light and bright stylish kitchen with oak framed beams, skylights and bi fold doors
- Wet room, boot room/utility and larder cupboard
- Upstairs playroom with access via children's bedroom via ladder
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Family bathroom with rolltop bath and shower
- Gardens, outbuilding and on drive parking for three cars
To the rear is a south aspect garden with terrace leading out from the kitchen/dining room, lawn area and raised bbq area to the rear. An outbuilding sits at the foot of the garden which has plenty of scope to convert into games room, garden store/office as mains water and drainage is connected. Side access leads to the front where one can find on drive parking for three cars.
Box is a thriving village with a strong community spirit and an excellent range of local facilities, which include an outstanding primary school, doctor's surgery, post office, three pubs, butchers, pharmacy, garage/convenience store, small supermarket, two cafes, church and a recreation ground which hosts a number of local events, including the famous Box Revels and Box Rocks music event.
Box Hill offers superb country walks along with peace and quiet. The Quarrymans Arms is just up the road which has a brilliant reputation for being a 'real' pub, offering good food, fine ales and wonderful views.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43238523.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HCP1058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunter French, Corsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.