2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHorse Road, Alton, Stoke-On-Trent
- Double Fronted Cottage
- Two Bedrooms. En Suite to Master
- Lounge. Dining Area .
- Fitted Kitchen. Ground Floor Bathroom
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
INTERNAL INSPECTION is essential of this double fronted cottage with MANY ORIGINAL FEATURES In brief comprising: Lounge with a gas log effect stove, dining area, kitchen, ground floor bathroom and to the first floor two bedrooms and en suite to the master.
Situated in the picturesque village of Alton with VIEWS over the National Trust Woodland is this delightful double fronted cottage which enjoys MANY ORIGINAL FEATURES which includes log burning stove, beams to the ceiling and shutters to the windows and INTERNAL INSPECTION is considered essential to appreciate what this cottage has to offer. The village of Alton has its own Doctors Surgery, village shop and pub restaurants together with the famous Alton Towers Resort, there is also good access to the A50 with its links to Derby, Stoke and Stafford as well as to the market towns of Uttoxeter and Ashbourne. In brief the accommodation comprises: Lounge, dining area, fitted kitchen, ground floor bathroom and to the first floor two bedrooms and en suite to the master.
Access to the property is gained via:
Open Canopy Porch:
With entrance door leading into:
Lounge: 12' 6" x 10' 11" max into alcove ( 3.81m x 3.33m max into alcove )
With sash window to the front elevation with shutters; feature fireplace with timber mantel housing a gas log effect burner, beams to the ceiling; central heating radiator; leading into:
Dining Area: 9' 10" excluding stairs x 8' max ( 3.00m excluding stairs x 2.44m max )
With window to the front elevation with shutters; central heating radiator; storage cupboard; dado rail; leading into:
With understairs cupboard; leading into:
Fitted Kitchen: 13' 6" x 8' 4" ( 4.11m x 2.54m )
With sink and drainer set in a base unit with tiled work surface; integrated oven and hob; plumbing for washing machine; further appliance space; beams to the ceiling; complementary wall cupboards; two sky light windows to the rear elevation; cooker hood; stable door leading out to rear access only; door leading into:
Ground Floor Bathroom:
Corner bath with electric shower over; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; complementary tiling; central heating radiator.
Stairs From The Dining Area:
First Floor Landing:
With doors off to:
Bedroom One: 10' 11" max x 9' 3" min excluding door recess ( 3.33m max x 2.82m min excluding door recess )
With window to the front elevation with shutters; central heating radiator; leading into:
Enclosed shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; central heating radiator; complementary tiling.
Bedroom Two: 9' 8" x 8' 1" ( 2.95m x 2.46m )
With window to the front elevation with shutters; central heating radiator; overstairs storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler; wall lighting; loft access.
To the front of the property there are two sections of garden divided by a central path, one with paving slabs the other suitable for shrub plantings.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Uttoxeter take the B5030 Ashbourne Road, passing JCB World Headquarters passing over two roundabouts. At the next roundabout take the first exit onto the B5031 through the village of Denstone. At the roundabout take tie first exit following the road into the village of Alton. At the Blacksmiths Arms turn right proceeding down Lime Kiln Lane taking a left hand turn passing the Bridge Inn and first left onto Horse Road where the property can be found on the left hand side denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43239129.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR101596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.