3 bedroom bungalow for saleBroomrigg Crescent, Ainstable, Carlisle
Offers in Region of £260,000
- A WELL PRESENTED 3 BED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- SITUATED WITHIN A QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- 2 REC ROOMS, CONSERVATORY AND KITCHEN
- BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED GARDENS, PARKING AND DOUBLE GARAGE
- C/HEATING AND D/GLAZING
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED, VILLAGE LOCATION
- ENERGY RATING D
Situated within a quiet cul-de-sac location in the desirable village of Ainstable this detached bungalow offers spacious living accommodation.
With beautifully maintained gardens to the front, side and rear, there is also the benefit of a driveway providing off street parking and a double garage.
The accommodation has double glazed and central heating and briefly comprises; entrance vestibule, hallway, lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, 3 bedrooms one with en-suite shower room and a bathroom.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate.
Ainstable is ideally situated between Penrith and Carlisle with its neighbouring village of Armathwaite is only approx 1 mile away. Armathwaite forms part of the Eden District and has a range of local amenities including a railway station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43239258.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEN140052. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Penrith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.