3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeysham Hall Drive, Heysham, Morecambe
Under Offer £170,000
- POPULAR LOCATION CLOSE TO HEYSHAM VILLAGE
- GREAT ACCESS TO HEYSHAM PORT AND THE BYPASS PLUS THE
- SOON TO BE OPENED HEYSHAM TO M6 LINK ROAD
- LOTS OF CHARACTERFUL FEATURES INCLUDING SOME
- ORIGINAL LEADED WINDOWS ENCASED IN MODERN UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- 3 BEDROOMS, ENTRANCE HALL, LOUNGE AND DINING ROOM
- A FITTED KITCHEN THAT IS MODERN, YET TRADITIONAL IN STYLE
- BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE WC, GARAGE/WORKSHOP
- DRIVEWAY AND GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR
- ENERGY RATING D
This bay fronted, spacious family home is located in an elevated position close to local amenities, schools and bus links and is packed full of character.
As soon as you enter the property you'll see that it has been lovingly updated by the current owners and is immaculate in condition, whilst the character has been maintained. We love the original features such as the coving to the ceilings and the original leaded windows to the front, which have been captured in recently fitted modern double glazed uPVC units.
There is a traditional country-style kitchen with ceramic 'Belfast' sink and two large reception rooms with a lovely bay window to the lounge plus a log burning stove.
To the first floor you'll find three bedrooms, a bathroom and separate WC.
Externally there is a garden to the front with a driveway suitable for more than one car and an enclosed rear garden, with detached garage/workshop.
Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate this great family home in a popular location.
Energy Rating D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43239264.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEN160140. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Lancaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.