3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAshville Road, Hampton Hargate, Peterborough
- Semi detached house
- Three double bedrooms
- En suite to master bedroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- Kitchen breakfast room
* £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE
* No forward chain
* Unobscured views of Green
* Three double bedrooms
* Downstairs cloakroom
Radiator, fitted carpet, stairs to first floor, doors to:
6'2" x 2'9" (1.83m x 2.44m). Fitted with a two piece suite comprising wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash back and low level wc, radiator, pvcu frosted double glazed window to the side.
Kitchen Breakfast Room
4.62m x 2.44m (15'2" x 8'). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, integrated fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, built in electric oven, built in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, double glazed window to the front, radiator.
4.47m x 3.30m (14'8" x 10'10"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, ornamental fireplace with wooden surround, under stairs storage cupboard, two radiators, double glazed French double doors leading to the garden.
First Floor Landing
9'6" x 6'8" (2.9m x 2.03m). Double glazed window to the side, airing cupboard, stairs to second floor, doors to:
4.47m x 3.05m (14'8" x 10'). Two pvcu double glazed windows to rear, two built in double wardrobes, radiator.
3.35m x 2.31m (11' x 7'7"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, built in double wardrobe, radiator.
6'2" x 6'7" (1.83m x 2.01m). Fitted with a three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc, tiled surround, extractor fan, frosted double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, door to:
4.43m x 4.50m (14'6" x 14'9") maximum into recess. Double glazed dormer window to front, radiator, access to loft, archway leading to:
Built in walk in double wardrobe with shelving, cupboards and drawers, built in double wardrobe, door to:
En Suite Shower Room
2.59m x 2.54m (8'6" x 8'4"). Fitted with a three piece suite comprising tiled double shower enclosure with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled surround and low level wc, extractor fan, double glazed skylight window to the rear, radiator, laminate flooring.
A brick built detached single garage with up and over door, eaves storage space, side door to the rear garden.
To the front of the house is a low maintenance garden with a selection of shrubs and plants. To the side is the driveway which leads to the front of the garage. The rear garden is enclosed with wooden panel fencing and is mainly laid to lawn with a gate leading to the side of the house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43240260.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM201053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.