4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHeronfield Close, Church Hill, Redditch, Worcestershire
Sold STC £159,950
- Four-Bedroom End-Terraced House
- Private Driveway Parking To Rear
- Re-fitted Modern Kitchen/Diner
- Utility Room & Cloakroom
- Downstairs Bedroom 4/2nd Reception
- 3 Good-sized First Floor Bedrooms
- Pleasant Front & Rear Gardens
- EPC Rating = D60
This Particularly Well-Presented & Deceptively Spacious Three/Four-Bedroom End-Terraced House with Private Parking is set in a well-established residential area which offers good access to the local amenities, schooling, bus route, Arrow Valley Lake/Park and to the national road networks.
The layout briefly comprises: Entrance Hallway, Cloakroom, Living Room, Re-Fitted Modern Kitchen/Diner, Utility Room and Bedroom Four/Second Reception/Play Room to the Ground Floor; Master Bedroom with Storage Cupboard, Second Double Bedroom, Good-sized Third Bedroom and a Family Bathroom to the First Floor.
The property further benefits from Private Driveway Parking to the rear, Pleasant Front & Rear Gardens, Double Glazing and Gas-fired Central Heating System.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43240953.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6975116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.