3 bedroom bungalow for saleDeg, Crug Y bar, Llanwrda, Carmarthenshire
- A Detached 3 Bedroom Bungalow with Single Garage
- Occupying Spacious Grounds with Panoramic Views
- Ample Off Road Parking & Turning Area
- Lawned Gardens to front, side and rear
- Rear Decked Area, Vegetable Patch & Greenhouse
- Convenient Rural Location
- Oil Fired Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Situated Amidst the Cothi Valley
- No Chain
An Ideal opportunity to acquire this 3 bedroom detached bungalow with single garage, standing on a spacious plot with panoramic views over neighbouring countryside and beyond.
The property is situated in the Cothi Valley between Brechfa Forest to the South West and the Cambrian Uplands to the North East, approximately 1.5 miles from Crug Y Bar Village. Llandeilo and Llandovery are both approximately 11 miles away which offer a wide and varied ranged of amenities to include banks, shops, offices and schools etc.
This traditional bungalow built circa 1965 of brick construction under a slated roof has the benefit of double glazing and oil central heating situated in an attractive location in the lovely Cothi Valley with Lampeter about 11 miles away.
The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, kitchen/dining room, lounge, utility, rear porch, 3 bedrooms and bathroom.
Externally the bungalow sits on a spacious plot with detached single garage, log store, outside wc, and potting shed, tarmacadamed gated drive to front with ample parking and turning area, side level garden with vegetable area and greenhouse and to the rear a timber decked area with lawn and views across the neighbouring countryside.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43241058.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRJ10481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clee Tompkinson & Francis, Llandeilo. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.