3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt. Clair Drive, Southport
Under Offer £170,000
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Ample Off Street Parking & Rear Gardens
- Popular Churchtown Location
- Quiet Cul De Sac Position
- Sold With No Onward Chain
Situated in a quiet cul de sac location in Churchtown within easy access of the village with traditional amenities, public transport links and popular local schools. The modern three bedroom family home has an internal accommodation that briefly comprises: porch, entrance hall, through lounge & dining room and fitted kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a modern fitted family bathroom. Externally there is ample off street parking to the front and side access to a private laid to lawn rear garden. Being sold with the additional benefit of No Onward Chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43241133.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6939470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.