2 bedroom retirement property for saleSt Peters Close, Hove
Sold STC £250,000
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LARGE PRIVATE LOUNGE
- SEPARATE KITCHEN
- BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED COMMUNAL GARDENS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A 2 BEDROOM purpose built retirement flat, situated in a quiet close off the upper end of Holmes Avenue with views towards West Blatchington Windmill. The flat itself benefits from a private lounge, separate kitchen, 2 bedrooms and views over the beautifully landscaped communal gardens.
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer for sale this 2 BEDROOM purpose built retirement flat, situated in a quiet close off the upper end of Holmes Avenue with views towards West Blatchington Windmill. The flat is within reach of local shops in Nevill Road and bus services to the city centre and seafront. The flat itself benefits from a private lounge, separate kitchen, 2 bedrooms, communal lounge and kitchen, views over the beautifully landscaped communal gardens and visitors parking.
This flat is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Measures in excess of 17 ft, providing access to all rooms, built cupboard housing both meters and fuse box, night storage heater, panic alarm, leading to;
L Shaped Living Room 15' 7" MAX x 14' 7" MAX ( 4.75m MAX x 4.45m MAX )
This is good sized room has twin double glazed windows over looking the rear communal garden, ceiling coving, fireplace surround with electric fire, wall mounted electric heater, ample space for both dining and living areas, double glazed double doors leading to;
Separate Kitchen 9' 1" x 5' 7" ( 2.77m x 1.70m )
Double glazed twin windows overlooking attractive communal gardens, units arranged to various walls in a U shape, base level cupboards and draws, space for additional appliances, built in waist height oven, roll edge work surfaces, stainless steel sinks with mixer and drainer, 4 ring electric hob with extractor fan over, matching eye level cupboards, tiled splashboards with the remainder of the walls being smooth finish, ceiling coving.
Bedroom 1 14' 3" x 8' ( 4.34m x 2.44m )
Twin double glazed windows over looking the beautiful landscaped communal gardens, built in wardrobe with retractable, folding mirrored doors and with hanging and shelved storage, electric heater, ample space for double bed and additional bedroom furniture.
Bedroom 2 12' 7" x 8' 2" ( 3.84m x 2.49m )
Twin double glazed window enjoying views over the landscaped communal gardens, electric heater, ceiling coving, ample space for double bed and additional bedroom furniture.
Coloured suite, twin panelled bath with shower, glazed panelled screen, low level WC, sink sitting unit with double cupboard underneath, panelled walls, electric heater, airing cupboard.
Beautifully landscaped communal gardens at the rear of the property; lawned and paved patio areas with established planting, providing a pleasant outside sitting area.
Large Communal Lounge
Large sitting area and kitchen making this an ideal space to socialise and communal laundry area,
Available on the second floor,
There is a resident's car park which is available on a first come first serve basis.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43241166.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HGL102369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hove Hangleton Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.