3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClearwell Croft, Cusworth, DONCASTER
Sold STC £125,000
- Guide Price £125,000 - £135,000
- Well-Presented Three Bedroomed Semi-Detached
- Lounge/Dining Room, Kitchen
- Front and Rear Gardens, Off Road Parking
- Viewing Recommended
Guide Price £125,000 - £135,000 This three bedroomed semi-detached house is situated in this popular location in Cusworth which is close to local amenities and transport links. The property has gas central heating, double glazing, front and rear gardens and off road parking.
Has a front facing door and central heating radiator.
Lounge/ Dining Room 24' 9" x 11' 7" narrowing to 7' 7" at the dining area ( 7.54m x 3.53m narrowing to 2.31m at the dining area )
Has front and rear facing double glazed windows. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with marble style tiled back and hearth, central heating radiator, dado rail and coving to the ceiling. There is laminate flooring in the dining area.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 6' 11" max ( 2.95m x 2.11m max )
With rear facing double glazed window and side facing door. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. There is complimentary tiling, an electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood above, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, central heating radiator and understairs storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Has a side facing double glazed window. Access to the loft.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 8' ( 3.94m x 2.44m )
With front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has a rear facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a pedestal wash hand basin fitted into a vanity unit, low level WC and bath with mixer taps and shower over. There is partial tiling to the walls and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 8' ( 3.53m x 2.44m )
With rear facing double glazed window overlooking the garden and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 6' 9" max ( 3.07m x 2.06m max )
With front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and airing cupboard.
To the front of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with a driveway providing off road parking. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with patio and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43241259.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.