2 bedroom house for saleHyderabad Close, Colchester
Sold STC £200,000
- Modern Coach House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Parking & Garage
- Walk To Town & Station
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Early Viewing Essential
This spacious and beautifully presented two double bedroom coach house is situated on the exceedingly popular Praecedo Development. Being located within walking distance of the town train station and town centre, this stunning property must be viewed.
WAS £210,000 - REDUCED TO OIEO £200,000 (from 19.07.16 - 01.08.16)
Entrance Door To:
Laminate flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Laminate flooring, loft access, storage cupboard, radiator, double glazed window to rear, doors to:
Lounge / Kitchen / Diner 19' 7" x 14' 2" ( 5.97m x 4.32m )
Range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, integrated fridge/freezer + washer/dryer + dishwasher, two radiators, laminate flooring, double glazed window to rear, double glazed window to front.
Bedroom One 15' 4" into recess x 12' 7" ( 4.67m into recess x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, radiator, built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 9' 1" ( 3.12m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring, built-in wardrobe.
Panel enclosed bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., part tiled walls, heated towel rail, laminate flooring, double glazed window to rear.
There is a single garage with up and over door to front, power and light available.
Proceed down Colchester High Street, continue down East Hill, at the traffic lights turn right onto Brook Street, at the traffic lights continue straight over onto Wimpole Road, turn right onto Military Road, turn left onto Roberts Road, at the roundabout take the first exit onto Brigade Grove, turn left onto Hyderabad Close.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43241274.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112549. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester High Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.