5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAcorn Avenue, Braintree
- Unique Four/Five Bedroom Family Home
- Decorated to a High Standard
- A Wealth of Original Features
- Grand Entrance Hallway/Library
- Easy Access to A120 and A130
- Walking Distance to Town and Station
**GUIDE PRICE £565,000 - £600,000** Rarely available is this stunning four/five bedroom unique family home situated in one of Braintree's most sought after location with easy access to A120 and A130 and within walking distance to the town and station.
The abundance of accommodation comprises; a grand entrance hallway/library, three further reception rooms, kitchen/diner, study, cloakroom, utility room, four/five bedrooms and a family bathroom. Boasting a plethora of character features with original fireplaces and wood panelling the property also benefits from gas central heating, large garden and driveway for two cars. Decorated to an extremely high standard an internal inspection is strongly recommended, this is a gem not be missed.
Reception Hall / Library 16' 5" x 13' 5" ( 5.00m x 4.09m )
Entrance door, window to front, radiator, exposed wooden flooring, stairs to first floor, part tiled flooring, lobby door leading to;
Opaque sash window to side, roll top bath with hot and cold mixer taps and shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator.
Study Area / Boot Room 6' 3" x 4' 10" ( 1.91m x 1.47m )
Door to rear giving access to courtyard, tiled flooring.
Lounge 20' 11" x 13' 9" ( 6.38m x 4.19m )
Windows to front and side, French doors to rear garden, feature fireplace with inset wood burner, exposed wooden flooring, two radiators.
Tiled flooring, door leading to;
Utility Room 8' 8" x 6' 7" ( 2.64m x 2.01m )
Space for fridge/freezer, floor mounted boiler, space for dryer, storage cupboard.
Kitchen 14' 11" x 11' 3" ( 4.55m x 3.43m )
Two sash windows to front, window to side, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer, space for cooker with extractor hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, radiator, tiled flooring, door leading to;
Dining Room 13' 11" x 11' 1" ( 4.24m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed French doors to front, radiator, solid wood flooring.
Reception Room 15' x 10' 11" ( 4.57m x 3.33m )
French doors to garden, solid wood flooring, radiator.
Exposed wooden flooring, two radiators, access to loft space, doors leading to;
Bedroom One 15' 9" x 13' 9" ( 4.80m x 4.19m )
Two sash windows to rear, radiator, feature fireplace, exposed wooden flooring.
Bedroom Three 13' max x 10' 11" ( 3.96m max x 3.33m )
Sash window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 3" x 8' 1" ( 2.51m x 2.46m )
Sash window to rear, radiator.
Opaque sash window to side, roll top bath with hot and cold mixer taps and shower attachment over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, walk in shower cubicle, heated towel rail, wood panelling.
Study / Bedroom 5 16' 6" x 6' 6" ( 5.03m x 1.98m )
Window to rear, radiator, door leading to;
Bedroom Two 13' 9" plus recess x 10' 11" ( 4.19m plus recess x 3.33m )
Radiator, built in cupboard.
Beautifully mature gardens, with a generous combination of flowers, shrubs and trees, shingle patio area and pathways, paved patio area, large lawn area, fish pond, wood store, gated side access, enclosed by panelled fencing, driveway parking for two vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43243470.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR101981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.