3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEight Acres, Burnham
- Stunningly presented three bedroom extended semi
- Two Reception Rooms
- Lovely mature gardens and off street parking
- Mainline Burnham Station to London Paddington close by with future crossrail
- Excellent location with sought after schools
A beautifully presented extended family home set in lovely grounds and in a sought after location within walking distance to Burnham High Street. The property has two reception rooms, kitchen, three bedrooms with en suite to master, family bathroom and off street parking. Highly recommended.
A stunning extended family home in a desirable location within walking distance of Burnham High Street. The property offers off street parking, two reception rooms and mature gardens.
Burnham offers a good range of shops for day-to-day needs while further more extensive shopping facilities can be found in nearby Maidenhead, Windsor and Beaconsfield. An abundance of sporting facilities in the area including Cliveden Reach which is regarded as one of the most beautiful stretches of the River Thames for boating and fishing. Other leisure pursuits include golf at Burnham Beeches, Sonning, Wentworth, Harleyford and Sunningdale, horse racing at Windsor and Ascot, and polo at Smith's Lawn, also in Windsor. In addition to Nashdom's own parkland there are many attractive walks in the grounds of Cliveden and at Burnham Beeches. The M4 (jct 7) is approximately 3 miles distant, as is the M40 (jct 2) and these in turn provide access to the M25, M3 and Heathrow Airport. British Rail connections to Paddington are available from Burnham and Maidenhead.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to front.
Lounge 11' 2" x 22' 1" max. ( 3.40m x 6.73m max. )
Double glazed bay window to front, double glazed French doors, wall lights, two radiators, telephone and television points.
Dining Room 11' 8" x 14' 2" max. ( 3.56m x 4.32m max. )
Double glazed window to front, servicing hatch, radiator.
Kitchen 16' 2" x 10' 10" max. ( 4.93m x 3.30m max. )
Double glazed window to rear, door to garden, fitted with a range wall and base level units, 1½ bowl sink and drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 14' 6" max. ( 3.45m x 4.42m max. )
Double glazed window to front, loft access, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, wc, extractor fan, wash hand basin, part tiled, shower cubicle
Bedroom Two 14' 4" x 8' 9" max. ( 4.37m x 2.67m max. )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, television point.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 11' 5" max. ( 3.18m x 3.48m max. )
double glazed window to rear, airing cupboard.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower, radiator, extractor fan, wash hand basin.
Lawn area, off street parking.
Side access, patio area, lawn area, mature gardens.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43243473.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRH101842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Burnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.