3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSamuel Courtauld Avenue, Braintree
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well Presented Three Bedroom Home
- Sought After Location of Bocking
- Just Under 2 Miles from Mainline Station
- Gas Central Heating
- Large Rear Garden
- Driveway and Garage
- £1000 Buyers Incentive Available
Set in a quiet mews is this well presented three bedroom semi detached home situated in the sought after location of Bocking.
The accommodation comprises; hallway, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, en suite to master and family bathroom. The property also benefits from double glazing throughout, gas central heating, large rear garden, driveway leading to garage.
Double glazed door to front, laminate flooring, doors leading to;
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin.
Lounge 17' 9" max x 11' 11" ( 5.41m max x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front, stairs to first floor, two radiators.
Kitchen / Diner 158' 1" x 8' 11" ( 48.18m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed French doors to rear garden, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset sink and drainer, under stair storage, radiator, integrated oven, hob and extractor hood over, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, laminate flooring.
Access to loft space, doors leading to;
Bedroom One 12' 7" max x 8' 6" ( 3.84m max x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in double wardrobe.
Walk in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, shaver point, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 6" max ( 3.10m x 2.59m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in triple wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 6' 2" ( 2.51m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Opaque double glazed window to rear, enclosed panelled bath with hot and cold mixer taps with shower attachment over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail , shaver point, extractor fan.
Driveway and garage with up and over door.
Commencing with a patio area and leading to a large lawn area, flower displays to the rear, enclosed by panelled fencing, courtesy door to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43243479.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR102537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.