3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Road, Turnford, Broxbourne
Sold STC £415,000
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Breakfast Area
- Hobby Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Loft Room
- Family Bathroom
- 150 ft West Facing Garden, Chain Free
A rare opportunity to acquire this attractive 1930's semi-detached family home requiring refurbishment and Modernisation throughout. The property has some lovely original features including leaded stained glass windows and high ceilings and sits on excellent plot with a large west facing garden.
A rare opportunity to acquire this attractive 1930's semi-detached family home requiring refurbishment and Modernisation throughout. The property has some lovely original features including leaded stained glass windows and high ceilings and sits on excellent plot with a large west facing garden. The property is priced to sell and an early internal inspection is highly recommended.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Front Door To
Stairs to first floor with two built under cupboards wood laminate flooring and radiator
Lounge/ Dining Room 29' 7" into bay x 12' 9" max narrowing to 11' 7" ( 9.02m into bay x 3.89m max narrowing to 3.53m )
Half bay window to front aspect with leaded stained glass, two radiators, patio doors to rear.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 7' 5" ( 3.51m x 2.26m )
Window to rear aspect, fitted with a basic range of wall and base units, work tops with double drainer sink unit, cooker, fridge freezer and washing machine to remain, through to:
Breakfast Area 7' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.36m x 2.36m )
Door to garage, door to:
Garden Room Irregular Shaped Room 10' 6" max x 7' 7" max ( 3.20m max x 2.31m max )
Window and door to garden, fitted stainless steel sink unit.
with high flush w.c.
Workshop/ Hobby Room 16' 3" x 9' 5" ( 4.95m x 2.87m )
Window to rear aspect, two windows to side, fitted sink unit.
First Floor Landing
Leaded stained glass window to side aspect, stairs to loft room.
Bedroom One 15' 3" into bay x 10' 1" to front of wardrobes ( 4.65m into bay x 3.07m to front of wardrobes )
Bay window to front aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Two windows to rear aspect, fitted with a suite comprising low level flush w.c, panel enclosed bath with shower over, wash hand basin, tiled walls, radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" x 9' 4" to front of wardrobes extending to 10' 7" max ( 4.32m x 2.84m to front of wardrobes extending to 3.23m max )
Window to rear aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 7' 2" extending to 10' 7" ( 2.49m x 2.18m extending to 3.23m )
Window to front and side aspects, radiator,
Loft Room 12' at head height x 8' 3" Minimum extending to ( 3.66m at head height x 2.51m Minimum extending to )
Velux window to rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a small garden with drive way serving:
Garage 19' 2" x 7' 4" ( 5.84m x 2.24m )
Up and over door, floor mounted boiler. power and light connected.
Extends to approx 150 ft in length and is mostly laid to lawn with over grown borders and to the rear: :
Block Built Shed 25' x 11' 9" ( 7.62m x 3.58m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43243485.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX103510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.